We have had a mostly great day!! Here's what's been going on:
Emma's soccer game got rained out and she was devastated. This is good news because I really didn't know how she was going to take to soccer about her "life threatening" injuries last week. But she is raring to go, and didn't understand why they couldn't go play when the sun did come out.
Alli's volleyball game this morning made me realize just how competitive I really am, and maybe I'm not cut out for team sports. There are some girls that just stand still and watch the ball go by and it frustrates the hell out of me!! Move your damn feet! I'm not saying that Alli is superstar volleyball player, but at least I can get on to her. And could you other moms cheer, just a little? Why am I the only one yelling? We lost the first game, won the second, and the third was a nail biter. We were down ten points and went back and forth for the last four points of the game. But we won!!
We had a quick visit in town with Granny and Poppy. Steven had to pick up his flame retardant suit for a new project he will be working on. As a wife, I'm not sure I like the sound of that!! But then again at some point he might have to take the helicopter survival course as well. I thought he had a nice, safe office job...
And we came to our senses and decided NOT to go to Ikea on a Saturday. I honestly don't know what I was thinking when I suggested that idea. Oh yeah, I was hoping to get some bookcases built before he abandons us, so that I could unpack some more boxes. Yes we still have boxes!!
Then the low point of the day. Hobby Lobby called to say my frame was ready, just bring in my artwork and they would pop it in and I was good to go. I go in, wait in line for 30 minutes, and am told to leave my picture and it will be ready Monday night. Okay this is what gets me. They wouldn't let me leave my picture before because it was worth too much. Otherwise I could have just picked the whole thing up. And why call me to come in, to tell me you're too busy to drop it in?? So needless to say, I was not a happy camper. I was reassured that when I came in on Monday they would be able to complete it right away. Yes, but on Monday I will have kids with me, and if you can't do it in two minutes flat, we are gonna have problems!
High point: I got the itinerary for our trip in the mail today. On the plane reservation, it said first class. Now I didn't request first class, but I sure will take it!
All the children are well, THANK GOD!! and playing out in the Sac with the neighbors. It was such a beautiful day and it's really beginning to feel like Spring around here. We're having a few cocktails, but I will be sticking to the Malibu, thank you very much!! And I am enjoying the chocolate Tootsie Pop that I just executive ordered Emma to give to me. Ah the power of Mom!!
Happy Saturday!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
where u going?
Post a Comment