One of our favorite shows around here is American Idol. The girls and I love to watch it together and it's really the only show that can keep all of our attention. Well Dancing with the Stars too!
We have finally caught up on our TiVo'ed shows and watched the American Idols results.
Something really gets to me about these shows where America gets to choose its favorite. When Ryan was there with Mowgli (don't remember his real name, and don't care, he looks like the Jungle Book boy to me!) and the other guy, I was sure Mowgli was gone. Especially when Ryan said that one was in the top four guys, I mean there's no way America would have voted him there, not that the other guy was great, but Mowgli was just terrible!! And surely the Vote for the Worst website was backing Antonella all the way. Shocked that Mowgli got to stay! What is America thinking?
Did anyone else notice that the exit song was from Chris Daughtry's new album? I'm telling you that boy is the best thing to come from that show, I think he will be bigger than Kelly Clarkson. We had the pleasure of seeing him on the Idols tour, and they really could have left everyone else backstage, Chris rocked the house!!
And I love, Love, LOVE Simon. I think he gets it right all the time! I wonder why I like the sarcastic guy so much??
Our favorites so far: LaKisha, Sabrina, Jordan, and Melinda. They should really just have a weekly sing off between those gals! Who's your favorite?
Amy, Out!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment