Monday, February 4, 2008

That's not how I do it

Mommy, help me put on my panties, please!
No, you're a big girl, you can do it yourself...



Or NOT!

25 comments:

Kellan said...

How cute!!! My Little Billy does this all the time - I thought it was just a boy thing - maybe not!! Have a good day Amy - see you later. Kellan

Brittany said...

hahahah that is so cute!!! :)
I have a picture, similar to that one, from when I was about her age.

Katie said...

What a little toot!! I guess that's what ya get when you don't help her?!? ;)

ALF said...

found your site from Shamelessly Sassy - just wanted to say hi!

That is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Isabelle and Vasilis are rolling around with laughter.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! That is such a stylish hat ;)

pb&j in a bowl said...

What is it with kids and underwear on their heads? Must be the laughing they get from the adults. Love it!

Dawn said...

Sure makes for a cute picture, though! :)

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!!! You gotta give it to her...it kinda looks like thats where it's supposed to go ;) Too cute!

Cynthia said...

Hmmmm, not quite what dressing yourself is all about:)

Amy said...

L
O
L

Gawd, that is funny!

BookMamma said...

She's just setting a trend... all the cool kids are doing it! Super cute photo!

OHmommy said...

LOL.

Of course you took a picture!

Didi said...

What a character!

Anonymous said...

whatever Amy! I know you totally wear your panties on your head!!

Chanin said...

Too silly! My girls have the same panties!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

hilarious! my sister used to do that! love it!
xoxo

krissy said...

That is freaking hilarious!!!
We should all wear our underwear as hats!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

awwww TOO CUTE!!!!!!! :o)

Steph said...

hahahaha! Just like a kid, huh?
Love it!

LunaNik said...

LOL!!!!

File that one under ADORABLE!!!

I love it.

Just started my 2 year old in big girl undies...keeping my fingers crossed she takes to potty training this time.

Laski said...

Hilarious! She showed you!!!

girlymom said...

The smile tops it off perfectly! I have a picture of my oldest like this~ hopefully they are clean! :)

Unknown said...

Baha! Now there's one to pull out when the boyfriend meets the family for the first time!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. That is too cute. (though my son has done the same)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.