Thursday, February 7, 2008

And I'll take some Vaseline to go

one margarita- 7 dollars

my share of the birthday girls' dinners- 5 dollars

two fajita tacos a la carte- 8 dollars, EACH!!

are you kidding me charging for a spoonful of sour cream- 1.50

tip for smug waiter who neglected to tell me that the tacos were 8 bucks EACH!- too much

satisfaction from shoveling HANDFULS of mints into my oversized purse because I felt the restaurant owed me a little something- pretty good

a much needed, fun evening out with the girls on the street- PRICELESS!!!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Bahaha! Thanks for the laugh, Amy. You're so funny, keep it comin'!

Narci D said...

Yum, margaritas and fajita tacos! Hope it was good--sounds pretty pricey!

pb&j in a bowl said...

Sounds like fun! There's nothing like a margarita induced mint stealing spree to end the night, is it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Were you at Taco Milagro-so-expensive-you-need-to-
refi-your-house-to-have-a stuffed-tummy-from-tex/mex???

Man I miss happy hours there, so does my wallet.

krissy said...

*giggle-giggle*
Funny!

But why do they charge for sour cream?! Bastards!

OHmommy said...

I love Mexican food. Geez... you must have been eating tacos at the Mexican Ritz. Yes? LOL, at least you got a year supply of mints!

Brittany said...

tacos cost more than the alcohol? what is that about???

Didi said...

I don't even want to know!

suchsimplepleasures said...

that's a fancy sounding mexican joint!!! our yummy mexican restaurant, over by my house...is cheap...and yummy!! and...awesome margaritas!! so...c'mon over, we'll go and chow and get tipsy...for the low low cost of 20 bucks plus airfare!!
xoxo

ALF said...

mmmm, mexican food! Way to go on the mints!

Momisodes said...

ROFL!!! Your post title is just hilarious ;)

I never understood why they charge extra for sour cream or guacamole....

Katie said...

At least you got outta the house! ;)

Busy Dad Mumbles said...

Amy, your sneak attack from the South of the Border restaurant cracked me up. It was priceless!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the victoria's secret tip. My twice nursed boobs are making a quick trip towards my belly button in a race for the best deflated balloon impressions.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.