Really how hard is it to swap out fries for apple dippers, to give me a girl toy when you ask who the happy meal is for, to leave lettuce off the taco, to give me a Dr. Pepper instead of a Diet Pepsi, to include straws and napkins? There's a reason these people aren't rocket scientists.
Because I am fed up with the morons/idiots/dumbasses that work at fast food establishments:
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
5 months ago


33 comments:
Or how about not throwing my food out of the window to me??
I mean, I can understand not liking your job, but don't take it out on us! Go back to school, get your G.E.D. and work at Home Depot or something!
Oh, I finally updated my blogroll today & guess who's in it?! :)
LOVE that part of the movie! It's so very much true too.
What about asking for extra napkins and getting TWO.
TWO napkins for FOUR hamburgers.
How is that EXTRA?
So when they say, "Would you like fries with that?" we need to say, "Well, no, that'd be one more thing you'd either leave out or get wrong!" :)
Oh yeah! I'm so feeling you here! They purposely try to make your life hell!!!!
Nothing can work a nerve over better than Micky D's jacking with your order-I mean I already hate that place, why make the relationship any worse, I ask you?
Oh man, do I hear ya on this one!
We had issues, yesterday, when we ordered pizza and subs for lunch- for my mama's bday (that's what she wanted?! haha). Anyway- stupid people messed up the salads and brought us the wrong soda (so he had to GO back and bring us the right one, too bad we were done eating by the time he got back). BAH!
*lol*
I call, complain and get free food. :)
Don't forget my favorite, when they don't wait for you to actually answer the questions they ask at the drive thru.
Was that a beef burrito?
(no)
Would you like anything else?
(yes, I would like a diet . . . )
$4.87
(How can one bean burrito be $4.87?)
And on and on and on.
I had one of these rocket scientist asks me if I wanted fries with my baked potato... duh!
I LOVE LOVE that movie.. and that part is just hysterical!!!
I love it when I have to pay extra for freaking dipping sauce. Love that.
Did you know that McDonald's charges for extra sauces now? What the hell is that?
do not get me started on fast food restaurants. I can barely behave because I have so much pent up anger from the last mishap...or the one before that...or before that.
I hate when I succomb and wheel my daughter through McNasty's. she has to have earned a HUGE treat or I have to be feeling super guilty about something
lol. Amen. Last night I ran out to pick up dinner for my mother in law. I ordered a well done fish sandwhich and well done onion rings (she likes things burnt...). Well you can guess that neither item was well done. So irritating.
I know, I can NEVER leave the place until I go through everything in the bag to make sure it's right~geesh-it can't be THAT hard right!? ;)
last night...my ex hubby drove through wendys...stupid him...he didn't check the order so, they forgot the french fries (which suck big at wendys anyway!) and they forgot a chili!!! dipshits!
Believe it!!!
I love that movie, I love all those movies :-)
It is soo frustrating when it isn't done correctly.
AMEN! The only time it works out well is when they accidentally throw in an extra burger or fries!
BTW, I updated my blogroll and added you! Sorry it took so long...I suck :(
It's not just fast food joints.
I see a major problem in the
service industry in general.
Service with a smile is over.
Oh my gawd and don't even tell me how much I want to punch them when I order something without mayo. Oh geez it's like the frickin' apocalypse has just occurred.
Heehee too funny. Usually, I purposefully keep my orders simple for this very reason, and they still manage to mess things up 90% of the time.
:)
Try having people with food allergies in the family...that's always fun to see how your order ends up. When it's life and death that you get your order a certain way, it's so much more frustrating!
blogg hopping at ya!
UGH!! I hate it when my orders are all screwed up. It always happens when I don't check my order and I'm a mile down the road!
Makeshift Sinatra~
Bloghoppin' on a Saturday Nite.
Have you noticed the bulk of these morons seem to be stationed at the drive-through windows so you don't realize their idiocy until you're back at home?
People work at fast food joints so that they really don't have to care about the quality of their work. It's like, in their contracts or something ;)
Why is it that the Chinese place where I go like once every 6 months knows what I want (General Tso's, no brocoli) when I walk in the door? The girl there doesn't even speak English for crap sakes! I went to Wendy's and ask for a kid's meal with a chocolate milk- first they gave me sprite, then a jr. frosty, then the chocolate milk! This was only after the 40yr old "over-achiever" at the window acted lik I was lying about asking for the milk in the first place...good thing that milk was sealed!
No kidding! I almost smothered the checker at Taco Johns with my burrito once. But, then I remembered I wanted to eat a burrito so I didn't. Lucky him...
This, my friend, is why you should cook, vegetables, at home, for your kids....
I am just saying. Do HOT MOMS actually cook? Blog boss...
Wow. Remind me not to piss you off! HAHAHA!!! Too funny. I love that clip.
Can I just tell you that I actually stay at the drive up window and check my bag before I drive away. Especially at Taco Hell. They always screw me over. I know that pisses off the people behind me but I DON'T CARE.
I know, right?? It seems to be especially bad lately here. Every time I go through a drive through something is screwed up royally. And forget asking for anything special or unusual, like a NAPKIN or some ketchup.
I couldnt agree more!!! That drives me crazy!! Glad to see it doesnt just happen to me! lol
Post a Comment