It's been kind of interesting to watch this band grow. Going from seeing them in an itty bitty room with a small stage to opening for Hannah Montana to their own full fledged tour with pyrotechnics and backup band has been really neat. Did any of you see them on the American Music Awards, when sweet Joe tripped and landed on his face? All three brothers remained on their feet this time, except when they were doing flips off the stage. CRAZY!
Anyway, here they are, can you see them?

Can you see them now?

How about now?

They are kinda cute in a jailbait sort of way.
But I'm thinking it's really time for me to go and see a concert more suitable for my age. I mean the last grown-up concert I went to was back in 93 when I saw Depeche Mode with my ex-husband and I threw my engagement ring at him and spent the next hour on my hands and knees on beer soaked concrete looking for the damn thing. Hmm, that might have been a sign to not go forth with the wedding.
But Jonas Brothers, FUN TIMES and a great show! Even Abby agrees... (it has been a long week!)
Okay seriously, how the hell was she able to do that in an arena with 10,000 screaming teeny boppers?? I can't even sleep through one brat whispering in the middle of the night that they have to go potty. That Abby, man, that's a talent I wish I possessed!


32 comments:
Depeche Mode! One of my favs! What a great post. Love the nose bleeder pics!
blog hoppin...
My daughter would have sold her kidney to see that show. They don't really come to South Dakota ya know! We only live 4hrs from Minneapolis and 2-3hrs from Omaha so we would go catch the show if they would so graciously come to the midwest.......
I loved Depeche Mode too! My first concert was Poison!!!!
You know, I still haven't been to a "rock" concert? I don't think Bette Midler and Manhattan Transfer count!
You are a better woman than me. I cannot imagine trying to take my monkeys to concert. My husband took our oldest to see Korn . . . . I told him "good luck, and bring me shirt." Maybe the Jonas Bros. wouldn't be too bad in comparison!
DrunkenHoney~BlogHoppin'!
Thank God my kids are not there yet! Yet being the operative word there.
At least it is not Hillary Duff. LOL. You guys make a cute group of groupies! Maybe I should try for my third girl?
LOL.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She was lulled to sleep by all the screaming. :)
WOW, What fun!!
Awesome!
I saw KISS in concert in Chicago when I was 7 (1979 in make-up) and my mom put cotton balls in my ears because she thought the noise would burst my tender little ear drums. Okay. WHY was I there? I DUNNO! It was all for my brother, but still. Mom, hello! 7 year old girl - loud 70's metal band - NOT A GOOD MATCH! Anyway, she had nothing to worry about. I fell asleep before the opening act finished. All I remember is the REALLY long bathroom lines and my uncle putting his ballcap on me and carrying me into the boys bathroom so I wouldn't pee myself. As I write this, I realize I should blog about this. Act like you never saw this.
KEEP BELIEVING
Yes, i do think you could call yourselves groupies now...hey it's better than papparazzi!
1st.. How fun. I wish there was a band out that my boys and I could go see together....
2nd.. I love Depeche Mode. This only confirms how cool you are!!
no way was she able to fall asleep in the middle of preteen chaos!! that's crazy! it's like falling asleep during a duran duran concert in the 80's...although, these days, you probably could!!
xoxo
Current grown up concert suggestions: Tom Petty, Michael Buble, Van Halen, Matchbox 20, The Police. These are all shows I recently saw or will be seeing. I manage to sneak out on nights I am not taking care of my son. (Also saw Depeche Mode about 15 yrs ago in NYC, great show) -- weekend blog hopping
That is great. Lexie thinks Tim works for the Jonas Brothers. He keeps saying "TOLL" brothers, but she doesn't care....wishful thinking I suppose...
so do you sing all of the songs? C'mon, I know you do!
What fun - you are a rockin' mom!! Great pictures - I couldn't sleep through that sort of racket either. Have a good Monday Amy - see you later. Kellan
It looks like a great time!!!
I have fallen asleep at 2 concerts before... it's not really a talent I like. I mean, the tickets aren't cheap and I actually WANTED To see the band, you know?
Sounds like you guys had a blast.
My son once fell asleep at the circus while we were sitting right next to a ginormous speaker that was blasting carnival music. I think it was some kind of instinctive escapism.
She's having sweet jonas brothers dreams!!! HA! I went to the depeche mode concert too! Used to love them!
there's nothing like searching for jewelry (post launch, of course) on a beer soaked concrete floor.
Oh man, the things I have to look forward to!!! Hey, just remember, anything is better than "The Wiggles, Live!"
3 times in 7 months? Yeah, that's totally groupie material there. lol
And I hear you about the grown up shows. I'm trying to think of the last concert I went to. *sigh* Where has my youth gone?? lol
Hahaha- In a jailbait kinda way! lol
I've seen Depeche Mode even fairly recently- the last time was in Oh..2002 maybe? Well I guess it's not THAT recently! Time flies..
Ah, Depeche Mode...love them!
Yep, you must get to a grown up concert sooooon!!
Concerts are my favorite past time. I would rather take in a concert than go to dinner, the movies, or anywhere else.
Live music = L.O.V.E.
I have actually been to an adult concert this year! It was Chris Daughtry and Nickelback. There was a lot of interesting people watching there!
Glad you guys had a good time! I agree with you the Jonas Brothers are kinda cute! What I really want to know is when is the NKOTB reunion concert?? Because I am so there!
I'm pretty sure seeing 3 concerts in 7 months is on the first page of the groupie how-to handbook.
My boys are big fans too, but we haven't gotten a chance to see them yet. We definitely need to!
They are SO cute!
In that jail bait sort of way...haha, you're too funny.
Love the Jonas brothers! Saw them when they opened for Ali and AJ a few years ago. My 10 year old goes to sleep staring at a big picture of Nick every night. Ahhh, young love.
Am enjoying your blog!
So does that mean no IHOP on Valentines day? I thought that was a tradition!
Anything but that Hannah Montana.
ANYTHING but her.
"Ooooo This is an S.O.S
Don't wanna second guess
This is the bot-tom line it's truueeee..."
*takes a bow*
Yessir. I know them well. :)
Post a Comment