"What could you have possibly spent 300 dollars on at Target??"
Hello, paper towels, Windex, and shampoo. And a cute new sassy top for me, some pants for Emma, lipgloss for Alli, a jacket for K, a CD for Abby, 2 books, Snow Buddies DVD, placemats, two bags of Hershey's kisses and a new rug, oh and a People magazine and Rachael Ray too.
And then we have to eat tuna and Kraft macaroni for the rest of the week because my budgeting skills SUCK!!
Really my favorite thing to shop for is things for the house. So this weekend I was bored...
And I bought a new bed and a new TV.
Sorry kids, we're gonna have to live on PB & J for like an hour.


33 comments:
Argh...you should have waited!!! I was planning on posting about deals that are going on at TARGET right now!!!!
I LOVE Target! We didn't have one when we lived in Hawaii, then moved to Chicago 10 minutes away from a SUPERTARGET!! Holy Cow that that a budget breaker! :)
I Love Target Also! Before
we had one near our town,
I used to go 50 miles to get
to one! I really love their
designers and kids section
and seasonal and housewares..etc.
Definitely budget breakers!
I am in Targer almost every day. It's an addiction. One, that my husband really wants me to break. But, it's just not gonna happen.
My hubby checks our credit card statement all the time too. Killer.
target is poison...seriously!! i can't go in there and NOT spend money. i have 2...way too close by...and, i heard there is one being built even closer to me!! i've been forbidden from going there, on a daily basis!! i'm allowed to go there, once a week or less...
and...i've been cut off of ebay...i spent too much money on antiques!!
good thing noodles are cheap! we'll just have to forgo the butter, parm. cheese and sauce...oh well!!
xoxo
Cute little TV and nice new bed - I think you did good. See ya. Kellan
Thanks for stopping by my place! Ahh, Target, the place where they have vacuums installed at the registers to suck all the money out of my account. I love it there.
Who knew they sold such cute TVs?
LOL! I puffy heart Target. Did you hear.... tomorrow all of the neat Global Bazzar home decor will be 75 off. Guess who will be at Target with three kids in tow, before school? Yup. ME!!!!!
Oh I can so relate to what Target can do to a person! Target+Me=BADNEWS!
What kind of dog do you have?
I can never get out of Target without spending over a $100. Is that an HD TV?? ;)
HOW DO YOU KEEP THE HAMSTER ALIVE?
mmmmmmmmmmmmm Target! Love me some target!!! I could live there.
I love to shop for the house also. When I was younger, it was all about products for me. Now that I'm a grown up, it's all about products for the house.
Thank God we don't have Target in Canada.
Your husband may be mad at you, but the animals in your life are loving it! :)
I love the TV.
And I love Target. :)
Oh Target, I don't have one close, 10 miles away but when I go..look out! They get me at $200-$500 every time. It's insane, they make everything look so cute there! It's torture.
Sister, my friend works at Target and as much as she likes to think that I come in daily to see her...it's really because of my love affair with Target!!!
And I suck at budgeting too! My hubby is eagle eyes with our bank account online however, he is smart enough to not call and ask me what I bought! Because he knows I will spit fire!!!! LOL!
i really have to stay out of there. it's rather dangerous for me!
thanks for the nice comments you left me today. i shoot with a nikon d40x.
Remind me that we can NEVER go shopping together.. it would be deadly to our credit cards.. Seriously, I have a bad bad addiction to Target. They are everywhere here.. I never get out of the dang store for under a hundred..
love that little tv though..LOL
You sound so much like me! "I went to Target to get pig stuff and left $100 less in my pocket." It must be a Target thing.
Oh yeah, I'm so blaming them. I'm not at fault. No way!
Is there ANYONE (other than our husbands)who doesn't love Target?
Love the tv and bed...and they seem happy with them to!
Damn Target! That place is a trap! I can never get out of there under budget! They have such cute tee-shirts and jammies. And candles. And picture frames. And shoes. And purses. And...
Ok. I'll stop.
Now I want to go to Target!
Glad to see you doing something *NICE* for my sweet Kanga!
i'm glad i found your blog - you crack me up girl! i love target and i'm not sure if any trip there is under $300. hahaha! yikes.
I feel ya. I make those 'decisions' all the time. Like should I buy this supa cute chartreuse jacket or stick with the soy meat menu for the week from the prepared sectioned at Whole Foods?
tooooooooooooooooo funny - yet so true...lol
thanks for the yummy compliment on my little dude!
i have been slack in the blogging world lately - i WILL catch up!
;o)
a-licious xoxoxox
I can totally relate!! Target just has a way of taking my money - without me even realizing it! But those things are sort of necessary. I'd be glad to eat mac n cheese for a while to justify! Haha!
Target is my WORST enemy. I can't go in there without a list and blinders not to look at all the pretty stuff for the house, the candles, the bubble bath, the girly clothes . . .
But that hamster's tv is too cute!
Okay, someone after my own heart. I didn't think anyone but me would buy a TV for your hamster. :)
I am a Target Addict. Seriously, do you want to form TAA with me? I do the same thing when hubby asks me what the heck cost so much?!? Um, toiletries and stuff. (and stuff means items similar to those you listed) I'm an addict, though, which means I have a sickness that I can't HELP. Get off my back already.
Hey..I found your blog from my friend, Stephanies page. Glad to see another Houstonian too! ;) Target has a way of doing that to people! I'm guilty as charged! Look forward to visiting your page again!
Post a Comment