Sunday, February 3, 2008

Sharing the Love

Flowers, for moi???

My sweet friend Melissa at Such Simple Pleasures gave me this award:



Thanks girl! Melissa is hysterical, I love her blog, and she is always good for a laugh!

So I am going to pass this one on to two new blog friends. First, Chanin at Hey, What's with All the Pink? Chanin is also a mom to four daughters, so I immediately bonded with her there. And she and I both seem to love a certain TV show that I'm not willing to reveal that I am addicted to because I'm probably a little too old to watch it. But that's our little secret!

Next, I'm passing it on to Kellan at On the Upside who probably has gotten a bajillion of these bouquets already. But she is awesome! She too is a mom of four. What I love about Kellan is all her stories are great to begin with, but then she goes and puts a positive spin on them. No matter what. I could learn a lot from her!

So the Superbowl has come and gone. And I'm not going to rub it in to you Patriots fans out there. I really didn't care who won this one. I thought it was probably the most boring SuperBowl I've seen in a long time. Well at least until the 4th quarter, then the game got good! But the halftime show: sucked. The commercials: so-so. The best one I thought was the What is Love Pepsi spot. Really you would think for spending millions of dollars for a 30 second spot, you could knock off our socks. Not so much. If you missed any or want to see them again go to http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads.

And I just have one question... Belichick makes a lot of money. Why does that man ALWAYS dress in oversized, ratty sweatshirts with the sleeves cut off? And does the man own a hairbrush? I'm just saying... You know you got pretty boy Brady on that team there. Maybe he could teach Coach a thing or two.





And last, have I ever mentioned that I HATE February? Why? Here's why...




Because I eat these dang things by the handful, ALL DAY LONG!! It's like crack, I can't stop!

Well I might as well face it, I'm addicted to love!

14 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats on the flowers! :)

I too love the crack hearts. :)

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Who sings that anyway? Robert Palmer or something like that? Thanks for putting that in my head right before bed.
KEEP BELIEVING

Anonymous said...

it was a GREAT superbowl if you bet NYG and the under!!!

actually when it's all said and done one of the more exciting superbowls in a long time, NY is popping! i bring good luck to a city, one day maybe i can bring it back to texas, just hope to good it's not the cowboys who benefit! and by the way, what an a$$ belichick is......and pretty boy brady. well i read earlier this week giselle said if the pats lost she would run down broadway buck naked!

guess who just bought a nice comfy lawn chair and is taking the next two days to park my behind on broadway with a case of beer and wait to see a 'gazelle' come running down the street!!!

suchsimplepleasures said...

what a great closing line!!! hilarious!
i watched tom petty, he was fine. the commercials...they sucked. bigtime!!
xoxo

Dreams and Designs said...

No! Say it isn't so! You actually eat those chalky, inky, wanna-be candy things? Yuck dude, very yuck!

OHmommy said...

Addictied to love. Heehee. Have you tried the Sweet Tart hearts? Now, that is some grade A crack. :)

Momisodes said...

Indeed! They are little heart shaped crack rocks aren't they?

*drool* at Brady.....he was the only entertainment the whole game. I have no idea what happened and who scored ;)

Tara R. said...

Look at you, all spruced up with pretty flowers! Congrats. As for the Patriots - couldn't happen to a better team. I really liked the Baby eTrade commercials. I think clowns are creepy too. =)

suchsimplepleasures said...

oh...you're soooo welcome for the flowers!! enjoy them. you don't even have to change the water! and...the leaves won't fall off all over your table!!!
you're awesome!

Didi said...

I was happy the the Giants won b/c my Stepdad is a HUGE fan. My favorite commercial was the one with Will Ferrell and Bud Light. (Maybe b/c it's my drink of choice.) But, too funny!

http://www.break.com/index/will-ferrel-bud-light-commercial.html

Chanin said...

Thank you so much for the flowers! I am sooo honored! This is my first ever award! I will post them with pride! And yeah, we won't tell anyone about our little secret...lol!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I just blogged about Super Bowl too - and those hearts? Did you see the Martha show on Wednesday? She toured Necco - and told the entire story - LOVED it, though not a big fan of the candies - it was cool...

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

im addicted to those too....


hum...let's see - is the show Gossip Girl? One Tree Hill?


[heheheheheee]

Unknown said...

Thanks for the sexy Brady pic, you know how to cheer a girl up :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.