Thursday, February 14, 2008

ouch!

It was long, it was painful, it was hell.




Based on what she went through today to get the sucker out, I would totally pay 20 bucks for her tooth. But I'm already out $130 and it's not up to me, it's up to the tooth fairy. And even though she still thinks 5 dollars is a little high, poor Emma deserves it!! But it's a dollar a tooth here on out!

25 comments:

Katie said...

YIKES!! Kudos to Emma for being SOOO brave!!!

Unknown said...

Okay that tooth is just gross. Happy Valentine's Day EMMA!
Love, Ben

Anonymous said...

oh she is so brave!

Anonymous said...

She is a brave one! Happy Valentine's Day.

Caffeine Court said...

Check out the roots on that baby! Ouch. She deserves a pair of diamond earrings for that one!

Kimberly said...

What tooth was that? It looks really big with the root. And it does look painful. The dentist wants to pull two of Alli's bottom teeth to make room for the big ones coming in. I hope she does as well as Emma.

JEWELGIRL said...

Wow, this came out of a childs mouth? I feel so sorry for her.
She deserves something nice for
handling it all, I am sure she agrees! Happy Valentines Day!

Ed (zoesdad) said...

Holy cow that had to hurt! I'd don't think $20 would be such a stretch for that sucker.

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Was that tooth the last molar in the back? I thought that was the only one that had a root at that age - before losing... YIKES - tell me she was drugged...when I had my wisdom teeth out - and was knocked OUT - he woke up and handed me a prescription bottle full of four teeth and said, "Thought you might want to KEEP your WISDOM..." Whatever - the recovery hurt like a mother...Emma is BRAVE. GIVE HER some $$ props. :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

OK - I meant when I woke up - not when the doctor woke up... HAHAHA

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Aww. Poor thing. She deserves a big pay out from the TF this time!

Happy VD. :-)

pb&j in a bowl said...

Wow! That's a big tooth. I hope the tooth fairy can lift it.

Brittany said...

that is the largest tooth i've ever seen! amazing!!

krissy said...

Owie....Not exactly the best way to spend your day and I would say that it would be worth a great $5 too!!!

Hope it is all better now and she can feel cool showing it off to her friends. The first tooth is always the cool one!

Anonymous said...

Bless her heart! I bet that really hurt.

Anonymous said...

Oh man.. ouch is right!!

Didi said...

Ouch!

A Man Among Mommies said...

Ouch! That is tough to have..

Doing a little blog hopping with baby..

Amy said...

that's a big ass tooth!

Amy said...

Poor girl.

suchsimplepleasures said...

she soooo deserves 20 bucks...i hope the tooth fairy delivers!!;)
xoxo

Kat said...

That is a huge tooth! Wow! What a brave girl! Give her the goods, Tooth Fairy!

Mary said...

Ouch! That's a big one!
Found you by way of Amy at "Every Day with the Kellys"!

LunaNik said...

Three words...


OH...MA...GAWD!!!

Unknown said...

That's like...a shark tooth.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.