Friday, February 15, 2008

Smitten

Really, I thought I was teaching them better than to be taken with a fry cook!






C'mon brats, pro ballplayers are the way to go!

26 comments:

The Egel Nest said...

I mean really...who LIVES in a pineapple under the sea... lol

I have a new feature I am starting over at the nest, please come check it out!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Brittany said...

Someone likes Spongebob, I take it?

My niece calls him Spongebob Pee Pants... teehee :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

There aren't many children's characters I say this about - but I LOATHE Spongebob :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. The power of SpongeBob always amazes me. I even know adults who TiVo it. lol

hop hop hopping along. :)

Anonymous said...

Hehehe! Give 'em time! ;-)

Happy Friday! Blog Hoppin'!
"Margarita Mom"

Ashley said...

Hmm...at least it's not Barney...right?

Blog hoppin'!

suchsimplepleasures said...

i try to forbid spongebob in my house...sigh...sadly, it sounds like he is on t.v. right now! i can't stand that show. the characters gross me out!!! seriously, he makes me dry heave!
off to clean the house...let over from LAST night!!
xoxo

Unknown said...

He LIVES in a pineapple?

....That's Unhealthy!
LOL!

I think I watch this show just as much as my kids!

Amy said...

when our youngest was small, we vowed he would never watch sponge bob. well that didn't last too long!!!

Caffeine Court said...

He is so hilarious-I kind of don't blame them!

Rachel said...

UGH!
We despise Spongebog.
Luckily punkadoodle is young enough that when I say no, she gets it :-)
LOL.
Come on... ballplayers over pineapple dwelling sponges and they choose pineapple thing? It's time to burn the cable box!

Kat said...

Oh how I do like Spongebob, though! :)

Nissa said...

Well at least Spongebob has lots of money, and all the crabby patties a girl coild want! Sounds like my kinda guy! lol

DIXIECHICK said...

Spongebob is so captivating..my husband, who before me, would never have watched kids shows, can totally quote entire episodes of Spongebob now. Love it!

Bloghopping
Dixiechick

Anonymous said...

Hey that's one kick ass fry cook! I despised Sponge Bob until I sat down and watched it one day. I realized I was dead wrong about him. Great. Now I want a Crabby Patty!!!

Sarabeth said...

But, you can drop on the deck and flop like a fish!

Blog Hopping--HP

Anonymous said...

haha! Maybe they want to be co-owner of a snail named gary that meows? :)

Narci D said...

Kathryn,
Go ahead and get that silly fry cook out of your system while you're young. Trust me, he's bad news for the long run.

Of course, a future NFL quarterback like me? Now that is more like it!

Ed (zoesdad) said...

He's got some catchy tunes. My favorite--It's the Best Day Ever!

My kids don't really get him yet but will watch and they can definitely pick him out of a line-up.

piper said...

wait a minute, wait a minute! I'm finally putting two and two together!! I know you!!!

You are on the Buzz now, and you are like one of my favorite blog commentors of all time! Wow!

This flu enduced fog is making me slow.

Thank you for reading Bliss in Bloom, for commenting, and for being such a delight! You are adorable!

My Trendy Tykes said...

LOL! We are watching that "fry cook" right now.

My lil one loves her spongie (as she calls him)!

Linda

Jen said...

We love our Spongebob around here too! He mesmerizes the boys.

Katie said...

I know, what is it about freakin' spongebob!! He's way obnoxious ;)

Anonymous said...

The fry cook is big at my house too! Sqaurepantis Atlantis, sheesh! But I have to admit the sponge makes me laugh too!

Unknown said...

Great post, lol. I totally understand the ball players thing, though. I have the same sort of aspirations for my girls. Man, I suck.

Anonymous said...

SO FUNNY!! Really though, they learn by example like your collection sevens or your flips.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.