
Uh huh, don't you know it, I'm raising my army of princesses to wait on me hand and foot. Oh, hold on a minute...
Mommy, I'm hungry, can I have a snack?
Sure pumpkin, what do you want.
An apple. Mommy, can you cut it up?
Sure sweetie, do you want the skin off?
Okay, where was I? Right, army of princesses to be at my beck and call. Yes, what is it Emma...
Mom, I need a place for all my Pokemon cards.
Oh I forgot honey. I specifically went to Target today just to get you a binder and some collector card sleeves. Here, grab your cards and I'll grab the stuff and we'll set it all up.
Can we put the cards in ABC order?
Sure honey, we'll alphabetize all 100 plus cards.
Like I was saying, army of princesses to do my every bidding...
Mom, Maddie wants me to come over and play, can you drive me to her house?
Sure, let's just find my keys and we'll have to run to the gas station because I'm on empty.
Ooh, can I grab a pack of gum while we're there?
Sure hon, I'll run in and get it. What flavor do you want?
So, back to my army of princesses, knowing that I am the supreme master of the universe...
Mom, can I borrow your Fergie CD?
Umm, I don't know where it is right now.
Well can we look for it because I really want to load it on my IPOD right now.
It might be under the armoire with the other 3oo plus CDs.
Well can you look, I'm downloading some stuff off I-Tunes and rearranging my playlists.
34 minutes later...
Here you go, I found Fergie!
Thanks, Mom, can I get your Maroon 5 one too?
Yeah so the shirt, Queen Bee. I live it, it is me to a tee (literally). And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. That's right I OWN the title!

Now one of you brats come rub my damn feet!


25 comments:
I LOVE that shirt! I like your picture also! :)
Cute pic and... I need to crank out some more kids... I like your army theory. I mean, in THEORY, it sounds good! I'm sure they'll TOTALLY wait on me hand and foot. ;)
PS- YOu have the great honor of now being on my blog roll. :)
You lost me at Maroon 5; i started to think about his luscious voice...thank goodness that was at the end of the blog or I would have missed the rest of the blog! haha.
How cute - the post, the picture and the new cute t-shirt!! Have a good evening Queen Bee! See ya. Kellan
Cute shirt...I want one!
LOL
I love that! I'm confused, are you the queen or are they?
Maroon 5 *drool*...oh yes, the shirt! So cute!!! Love it...and it looks great on you :)
OH!! I am so glad it fits you to a TEE also!!!
Now, lets be real for a minute; I know you couldn't possibly have dolled out all that help to the girls with a 'WAIT!' or 'NO! I am BUSY!!' yelled, or did you?!?! That must have been one AMAZING pedi you had today for that kind of patience!
Queen Bee...Queen of Everything...I sense a theme here
Ha, Ha, Ha! Damn brats rub my feet! Ha, Ha!
That was a great blog girl! Oh so true...it sounds like my house!
my name Melissa...it means queen bee, or something like that...sadly, no one in my house respects that title!!
xoxo
To cute! I'm the princess around my place...
Yeah.. you understand...
:-) Beth
Love it! My little girl to ld me that since she is a princess, that makes me the queen. Sweet, right? Nope, then she she said "You're the Queen of Mean" What a sweetie.
Ain't it the truth! Fact is, mommies are only the queen bee's somewhere deep in our own minds...in the real world, we're worker drones all the way =(
HA! Great article and way cool shirt!!
we need to make them work for us! amen!
Too funny! Cute shirt!
Very cute shirt!
Brilliant post, you are too funny! I did the tee - I need to get one!
Queen Bee? Heehee!
That was an AWESOME post. So funny!!!
I was hysterical reading this post.. LOVE IT!!
Oh! One can only dream! :)
Maybe you should change it to "Worker Bee!" But seriously, I LOVE anything with cute little bees on it. That shirt is extra adorable! Where did your SIL get that?
Oh boy...I see my future coming! You are still the queen!
Post a Comment