I went to see Matchbox 20 with some friends on Thursday night. WOO HOO! The first grown up show in FOREVER! It was a blast, we had such a great time. It was the highlight of my week.
The rest of my week, in a nutshell:
kids: sick, therefore leading to
doctor appts: 3
husband: gone, still, which means of course
dog: puking AND
refrigerator: died
schedule: insanely hectic, so that means
my nerves: shot and
my patience: gone
I'm heading to the beach today. I figure if they feel like crap and I'm in a bad mood, we might as well be in a relaxing scenic place, where I can sit in the sand and fantasize about Rob Thomas serenading me while he folds my laundry. A girl can dream...
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


21 comments:
Yowza honey.
I love MB20. Glad you had fun at that!!
Sorry about all the rest of the crapola, I feel your pain.
Hope y'all have fun at the beach, that's where we'd be if it weren't for the pneumonia and pinkeye :-)
I'm so sorry you had such a hard week. I hope the beach is sunny, breezy and lovely. And no one eats any sand. Have a good day!
*jealous*
I wanna see Rob and his ear studs in person. :(
Sorry you've had such a bad week!
What fun going to an 'adult' concert!! ;) Sorry to hear the girlies aren't feeling well! Hope everyone feels better soon!!!
A hot guy, the beach, serenading AND laundry folding... you dream big! Whoo hoo! Hope life gets less hectic for ya.
blog hopping - etcetera
Travel curse strikes again...enjoy the beach house. I miss it already.
OMG, Rob Thomas?!?! I love him and have for years. (Remember I am older than you! :) I think he looked better with longer hair or maybe I could just imagine myself running my fingers through it. Not only jealous of that, but the beach? It snowed and rained in the North East today. What I would give for a beach day. I'll try not to be too green because it sounds like you have had enough of that this week. Hope the beach helped!
Hopping around!
Ok, the dog puking would have been my last straw.
I currently have a 4 year olds poop clogging my toilet and yellow goo pouring from their nose. Its no fun sometimes is it. Can I come to the beach too?
That sounds like the week from hell. Good for you for the trip to the beach. I hope the sand and waves was relaxing!
ooof. What a rough week. Sounds like you whole heartedly 100% deserved that grown up concert.
Hope things are looking up for next week.
Mmmmm I <3 Rob Thomas.
You know you're officially a mom and a grown up when your fantasy involves laundry!!! Hehehe...
I'm glad you enjoyed some "you" time with your friends and I'm sorry everything else was crappy =(
Goodness, honey, you deserved a night out. And what a great way to spend it....Rob Thomas? *drool* Love him :)
You mean... people go to the beach in the middle of winter?
Poopie.
I am so living in the WRONG place.
Sorry you had such a BAD week. At least you live close enough to a beach. My only escape is Super Target.
The BEACH??? Holy crap, I'm jealous. We are under lots of snow still up here.
Hope everyone (including the dog) are better soon.
Maureen
Blog Hoppin'
Bleach, laying around outside? I don't compute. You are speaking a language I don't understand....
I think I left 'The Promise Land' too long ago.
Sorry the girls being sick has brought you down, it won't last forever.
Ahhh.. the beach! Sounds like a cure all to me!
Sorry the kids are sick & all the other crap you've got going on! Hope you enjoyed your day in the sun & sand!
HERE: Have a glass of wine!
:-) Beth
I hope the beach un-frayed your nerves and restored your patience.
The fridge and the dog, well that just sucks.
I wanna go to the beach in early March..whaaaa! Green with envy here.
i just read all your posts from the last few days...yikes!! poor you and your girls!! feel better!
and...your doctors office..sucks!
the pharmacy...sucks
and...everything that hasn't been positive...sucks!!
feel better honey!
Post a Comment