So I'm not too ashamed to admit that I am a reality TV show junkie. That being said, I stay true to the show that really kicked off all the madness, Survivor. Yes, I am a loyal and true fan, and watch, season after season after season. And can I just say that I think last night's episode was one of the best ever?
Here's why... You got this humongous brute of a firefighter dragging a gay pageant coach through a maze and while this is happening the poor scrawny thing is repeatedly bashed into poles and beams and what have you. I'm not sure how he was able to walk after this challenge. I'm not sure how he didn't have the worst concussion in recorded history. I am sure that I was ready to jump in my TV and kick a firefighter's ass! Not because I like the wimpy pageant guy, he actually grates on my nerves, but for Pete's sake, show a little respect for your teammate, a little respect for a human being. This man is a firefighter, supposed to be one of our heroes, and he just craps all over the little guy.
Chet: I hit my head.
Joel: I don't care.
Chet: I know.
Wow, if anyone ever treated any of my children like that, heads would roll.
And here's where it gets brilliant. All the scheming, we have to get rid of the weak, we've got to stay strong to win our challenges, yada yada yada, Chet has got to go. And that Cirie, who is a freaking genius, turns the vote, yet again. Convinces my favorite player of all-time, Ozzy (yes even more so than Colby), to get rid of the big mack truck. Brilliant, she's just brilliant. And the look on Joel's face when he was voted out was priceless.
And while I think it was a terrible idea to keep the spineless sack of potatoes around, I couldn't help but smirk. I really hate bullies! He had it coming...
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


21 comments:
He sounds like a jackass!
I am.... a Rock of Love junkie... Something about Bret Michaels...mm mm good.
i'll be back to read the post but, i HAVE to tell you something funny!!
i dropped off my daughter at her friends house for an overnight. i'm friends with the mom. so, she and i were talking and she says to me...aside from my blog..."you know whose blog I read, everyday?" and, I responded that I didn't know...YOURS!! she loves your blog!! i told her that i don't blame her!! because, of course...you're one of my faves, too!! but..i thought that was really cool!!
ok...after dinner and after i get my monster child to bed...i'll be back!!
xoxo
I've never followed Survivor, but you've made a very interesting case for it!
bloghoppin' tonite!
See? This is why I don't need to watch television... Because I know great writers like yourself to fill me in on all of the good parts. :)
Bullies always get their in the end... good one. I almost wish I watched Survivor too.
blog hopping - etcetera
I am a reality TV junky too. :) Love the stuff.
ahhh - i wish i still watched it....i TOO am a reality show junkie...LOL
of course i DVR everything because of mr K (aka shnookie doodles) and by the time i watch it - i have already heard peeps talking about it....argh.
LOL
your blog is CUTE w/a little kick-azz today - LUV THAT!
;o)
[heheheheh]
OMG, I was so happy they voted him off. He was such a jerk!! I thought that challenge was kind of brutal. I would have been scared of getting hurt.
I have been addicted to reality shows since Real World.
Blog hopping on by......
Wow. I am not watching this season but did see the clip you are talking about. It's good to hear that justice was served. All I could think of when I saw the Clip on E!'s The Soup, was WHAT A JERK. Good to hear he got what he deserved.
Blog Hopping~
Shannan aka Mommy Bits
So I've never had any interest in reality TV,but I tell you, your description makes me curious.
I have to be honest. I didn't read this entire post. . . I haven't seen that episode yet. I have it on my DVR and plan on watching it today. I love survivor. I keep trying to convince myself to audition.
Bullies always get it shoved up their hole after awhile.
Karma is right...what comes around goes around!
Have you ever considered trying out for Survivor????? If Elizabeth Hasselback (sp?)can do it you certainly could!
XOXOXO!!!
Big reality junkie here also!
I even found myself watching the one on CMT (Gone Country) LOL! I am not even a country music girl.
*I watch them all
Linda
He is an idiot. That's why I have such a hard time watching those shows.
Blog-Hoppin-
i haven't watched survivor in ages. actually, i haven't watched any suitable adult t.v in ages. sadly, my tv viewing consists of kids shows and my husbands stupid ufc wrestling crap!!
xoxo
I gave up on reality TV a long time ago... in favor of blogging.
PhatBlogHopper ~ Blog hopping!
Dang it! I shouldn't have read the whole post. I taped the show and hadn't watched it yet. But as long as Ozzy is still there, I'm happy. :)
Yeah, that was one good show alright... although I don't like Cirie much. I hope Ozzy wins.
Maureen
Blog Hoppin'
I'm a junkie also, but I haven't watched Survivor since season 2 or 3...I can't even remember. Now, I go for shows like Top Model, Top Chef, and Project Runway. I know...terrible but sooooo entertaining!!!
My guilty pleasure of reality TV is "So You Think You Can Dance". I freakin LOVE that show.
That and "Project Runway".
But don't tell anybody...
Post a Comment