Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lessons from the Beach

I'm going to post my birth stories on the next three Tuesdays, so please check back for those!


Now on to Beach Fun 101:



Teaching the fine art of building sand castles,


leave it to Daddy.


Teaching the survival skill of digging for clams,

leave it to Daddy.



Trying to convince the little one for the 1000th time that the plastic bag is NOT a jellyfish,


leave it to Daddy.


Teaching the fun skill of wave jumping,


leave it to Daddy.




Teaching the six year old how to boogie board,


leave it to Daddy.




Teaching the three year old how to pee in the Gulf,


leave it to Daddy.



Demonstrating the fine art of relaxing on the deck with a refreshing adult beverage,




Momma's got a PhD!!


A few more shots of these girls having a blast, click each one to enlarge!



Click to play beach fun- Easter 2008
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we may have graduated together. I, too, have a Ph.D. in relaxing in the son with adult beverage(s).

Bloghoppin...a few days early ;)

Anonymous said...

hehee... did you find your fan weilding cabana boy? ;)

Great photos. :)

MommyTime said...

Oh, you look so relaxed and happy. Good for you! I wish I were at the beach too...

Anonymous said...

Were we in the same graduating class? There were so many, it was easy to miss a few... LOL Looks like you guys had a great time!

just jamie said...

I give you an A+. I'm a straight A student in that area, too.

Miss Lisa said...

That's how I like to spend my time at the beach too :)
Looks y'all had a blast!

MarĂ­a said...

Someone needs to teach me how to boogie board!!!

Anonymous said...

The only thing missing is my arse next to yours!

Anonymous said...

You really do look so nice and relaxed you smart smart girl!!!

What great pictures!!

Ed (zoesdad) said...

Man alive does that ook like fun! All of it.

Anonymous said...

Love it! You got the right degree. And, dig hubby's 'Stros shirt.

Amy said...

The beach? Oh this isn't fair!!! he he he

Stephanie said...

Great pics..and great story! ;) You go girl!

Brittany said...

Looks wonderful! :)

OHmommy said...

I am weeping as I look out my window and see the snow.

Seriously. You MUST have room for onem ore in your fancy beach house. Yes?

Begging here.

Oh. Yes. Your pictures are beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so jealous. That would so be me - not moving! Haha! I love it! I'll be there in just 3 more weeks...that seems like an eternity right now though.

I love the first picture of the girls - too precious! They are all so cute.

Dreams and Designs said...

I did my dissertation on Margaritaville... you?

Those pics are SOOO cute and I am way jealous of your fun in the sun!

Narci D said...

Love the pic of Emma in the sand and Kathryn on the beach! Glad you had such a great weekend!

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Looks like so much fun and my ideal way of spending a day at the beach:)

A Man Among Mommies said...

Having nearly a foot of Snow over Easter weekend and seeing the beach makes me want summer...YESTERDAY!

Doing a little Blog Hopping Early while Bouncing a Cranky Baby...

The Mrs. said...

Love that post! I'm too busy chasing Landon for drinks on the beach just yet!

Didi said...

I'm with Momma!

Burgh Baby said...

It looks like you saved the best job for yourself. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time and the kids too! I think you passed your classroom work!

Katie Ryan said...

That looks like so much fun. Your babies are adorable.

krissy said...

Great pics! They made me angry b/c we have snow right now and I remember our Florida vacation.

I am soooooo moving!!!

You looked super relaxed and ready for a cabana boy to cruise by!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a fun time at the beach and mama looks comfy!

Lisa said...

Love it!
It looks like everyone had a lovely time! Oh how I miss the sun :)

Unknown said...

Don't you love all the things daddies have to do? I know they're fun and all, but I'm with you - I'd rather be relaxing on the beach and leave the boogie board lessons to daddy!

P.S. Tagged you for a MEME over at my place!

Kat said...

Those shots are heavenly! I would be right there with ya, a drink in each hand. Lovely!

I'm thinking about posting my birth stories on Mondays in April. Maternity Mondays or something. I'm looking forward to your stories. :)

Unknown said...

Awesome girl! Just awesome. I have no other words :)

Dawn said...

Ha! PhD! I knew my friend was a smart cookie. :) Looks like lots of fun - glad you got to enjoy spring break the right way!

Karen MEG said...

NICE pic of mom.

Daddy was a very busy boy!!!

Looks like all are having a fab time ... good for you!!

bloghoppin' Hi

Mama Smurf said...

Your girls are beautiful! I'm living vicariously through others right now...wishing I was somewhere warm! Good for you!

pb&j in a bowl said...

That's my kind of vacation! Cute pics

carrie said...

That looks like so much fun!

I was snowing here today (unseasonably)! :(

Mr Lady said...

I am truly in awe of your obviously refined, mad skilz. I bow to you, darling.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.