Thursday, March 6, 2008

What I Got

I got some bloggy love. I love me bloggy love. My sweet friend OhMommy gave me this one:





Wow, that's awesome! Because honestly most of what I write is just rambling on. I'm supposed to share three writing tips upon acceptance of this award. You know what? I don't really have any. I just keep it real. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. But being as this is basically an online journal of our crazy life and really, who edits a journal, I just go with it. I can, however, sing the praises of spell check! Let's see, I'm not sure who has already gotten this one but I'm going to pass it on to Sandy at Momisodes. I just adore everything she writes!


And then my sweet friend Kim from Jogging in Circles gave me this one:



Woo Hoo! I love being fab! And Kim is pretty fab herself! Thanks girl!

I'm going to pass this one on to Rachel at From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses because she taught me how to administer eyedrops to my squirming Kathryn, she's got some great recipes, she writes the best haikus, plus she's a fellow Texan, yee haw!



Alright, that's all I got today. I wish life was a bit more exciting. But I'm still reeling from previewing the 5th grade videos on puberty. I just can't even get into it. All I'll say is, once again, I am so happy to be a mom to four girls!

23 comments:

MarĂ­a said...

Congratulations! :)

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Congratulations! I love those "Just rambling on..." kind of blogs!

:-) Beth

Brittany said...

Congrats!! :) Rambling blogs rock. Have you read mine? Yea- lots of ramble there.

Katie said...

Congrats on your awards, you're the best!!

Amy said...

i think your posts are great. i love hearing about life with girls, as i leve in an all boy kind of house!!!

congratulations!

Rachel said...

Awe shucks. Thank you darlin'!
Texas rocks!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them... oh and I have to thank you for always commenting on my posts, I don't get a chance to reply to everyone and wanted to make sure that you knew that I really appreciate the comment love, oh and that I blogrolled ya too!

krissy said...

Congrats! You deserve it!!!

Momisodes said...

OMG!!! For me? You are so sweet! Thank you so much :) That really made my day, and it means so much coming from you! I admire you in so many ways. I only have one little girl, and I complain, whine, and barely shower daily...I have no idea how you do it sweetie :)

*hugs*

Cynthia said...

Congrats Chicky!

Chanin said...

Congrats, Amy! You deserve them!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Amy.. you totally deserve the BLING!! :)

OHmommy said...

Congrats!

:) Mwah! Have a good weekend and i can't wait to hear about your puberty post! LOL.

As Cape Cod Turns said...

Congrats on your awards!

As the mom of a 5th grade girl, I can't wait to hear about the puberty video!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats!

And, I so remember watching those videos...uggghhh, I can't wait for that with my daughter.

suchsimplepleasures said...

congrats on the awesome bling!!
it's because you rawk, chicadee!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your bloggy love, you deserve it.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

My eyes hurt from all your BLING BLING!

My biggest fear is that Brian will lose his battle to cancer and I will have to be the one to help my boys go through puberty.

KEEP BELIEVING

Kat said...

Yeah for bloggy love! Congrats!

Nissa said...

Congrats on the cool awards!!

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

5th grade videos on puberty?


eeeegad...why does that SCARE me....now?

LOL

oh right, i have a BOY (yikes!!!)

as for blog n - im lucky to blog once a week - if i had more tim ei def would be doing it more....although i think one of my rambling blogs count for at least 3 blogs.....ha.

and who knows if people actually get anything out of them....;o)

i love your blog!

plus i love your name....


hehehehehehehee!

(hug)

a-licious
in da hizzzzouse

(sorry i havent been around in a bit, still trying to catch up from the FLU and work is freaking BANANAS)

Unknown said...

Loved your writing tips!! You just broke the rules and kept it real. The best kind of blogger around - no one likes a fake. Congrats.

LunaNik said...

I'm such a smuck...I totally have like 4 awards that I haven't acknowledged yet. Every time I see a post like this (congrats btw!) on someone else's blog it makes me feel sheepish.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.