Monday, December 10, 2007

Emma's Pop Princess Party

Our resident diva Emma had her birthday party this weekend. Of course she went with a pop princess theme and it was SO MUCH FUN!! This place, Oogles and Googles, does everything for you. Heck they even provide the cake, which I had to pass on, because what's a party without an Amycake??

Emma had friends from the street and from school join her for a non-stop hip hop party of fun! Granny and Poppy brought cousins Parker and Bridget since their mommy was running in the Dallas Marathon. I don't know how (or why) she does it, I can't even run to the bus stop three houses down! But I find it truly amazing that she does these events.

The girls all had fun dressing up, dancing and singing, walking the red carpet and playing a fun scavenger hunt game that tested their knowledge of Disney Channel stars. Oh yeah, you know it, that little hottie Zac Efron was the answer to one of the clues. Too bad he couldn't come in person ;)

Emma had a SUPER great time!! I took a gazillion pictures, here's a few of our favorite...

Click to play Pop+Princess+Party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow!

Oh and check back later for a special performance by the Pop Princess and all her Diva friends!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Birthday Emma!
Looks like she had a blast. And she is so pretty!

Katie said...

How fun was that!?! Happy early Birthday Pop Princess Emma!! Loved all the pics!!

Sarah said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday, Emma!!

Narci D said...

Happy Birthday Emma! What a cute party!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

I love that - what a FUN place for girls! :) Happy Birthday to Emma! I love the Sassy originals too. :) Julia has one as well. :)

The Daily Stroll said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Looks like they had a lot of fun!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.