Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho!!

No line, no tears, no drama!! Just the way I LOVE it! Check out our visit with the big guy...

Click to play santa 2007
Slideshows, scrapbooks, and ecards | Powered by Smilebox
Make a slide show, scrapbook, or ecard

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh My gosh Amy, they turned out PERFECT!! They are all just too cute! I'm so glad it went well!!

Dawn said...

Super cute pictures! Yeah, bet that put the "merry" in your Christmas!

Narci D said...

Rally cute pictures! All the girls are getting so big!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Cute shirts! Bah humbug - I really needed validation of more screaming children...really, I mean - I have two screamer pics now...I may have scars because of them - Julia on the other hand - therapy... :) I LOVE the little Smilebox show. :)

Kimberly said...

Those shirts are so cute! Katie did not want to have anything to do with Santa....maybe next year. Alli and Tori did great this yeat.

Sarah said...

Very cute pics, Amy!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.