Sunday, December 9, 2007

Night Lights

Hmm, I seem to remember saying something about how my sweet husband grumbles about putting up lights, but then once he starts he can't stop. Case in point...

You know he actually wanted to line the back fence as well and do up the pine tree and get a couple of animated reindeer. I thought it might be a good idea to use some of the Christmas budget on gifts instead! So maybe next year...

But yeah, we have the most festive trampoline in the world!! How fun is this? The girls absolutely LOVE it!

3 comments:

Didi said...

Y'all are such fun parents. Thanks for all of the tips David & I can use in years to come. :)

Katie said...

What fun for the girls!! What a great Daddy!

Sassy said...

What I love about this is that Aliens will think it is a landing pad.
It is so fun, I wanna come jump. Way to go S-man.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.