A few weeks ago we took the girls to see A Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. Not exactly sure why, it was a strange movie, but they have been singing that song ever since!! Now that Halloween has come and gone, maybe we can move on. Though I can't think of a catchy Thanksgiving tune, so I'm sure they'll drive me crazy with Jingle Bells now!
We had an awesome night! The weather was great, the mosquitoes were not. Alli abandoned me to go to a party. Apparently trick or treating with your mom is not cool.Ungrateful, I mean her costume does look a bit familiar...
Emma got to go to her teacher's house for a special treat and see some of her classmates. Abby, Emma, and friends from the street were running so fast from door to door, we had to divide and conquer. Steven kept up with those two and I stayed behind with Kathryn.
Our pretty kitty had so much fun!! First I was THRILLED that she actually wore her costume this year, and when she figured out that she could go door to door and get CANDY, well that was the best thing ever! She tried really hard to keep up with the big kids, but her little legs can only go so fast. Good thing too, because even though she was having a blast, she did turn to me when her bag was halfway full and declare that she had enough candy and wanted to go home.
Here's some pictures of our night. The fat season for our crew has officially begun. 90 days of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and 5 birthdays.
Bring on the elastic waistband.
![]() |
| Make your own slide shows and scrapbooks |



8 comments:
They are all too cute!! I'm glad Kathryn enjoyed herself! Miss Emma had a blast too, she kept telling me "mommy I love to go trick or treat!"
I agree about the elastic waistband, though we only have 2 birthdays coming up, but still ;)
So fun - and laughing that I was recognizing your neighbor behind your kiddos because I stalk HER blog too! HAHAHAHAHA! Insane that I waste time reading about strangers - insane - but fun! :)
The girls look so cute! Thanks for the birthday wishes. :)
Great costumes! :) That is a cute little kitty!
Can't believe Alli is wearing your Cow costume!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Love all the costumes :)
They all look great! I LOVE Emma's costume! I thought Tori would be tired and wanting to go home after her bag was half way full, but that was not enough candy for her.
Post a Comment