And lord knows that I was not stressing when I had to not only bake brownies, but tater tots now too, and manage to run up to the boutique to buy a damn elf on the shelf (more on that later.) And thank goodness I had to get back to the baking because they had Seven for All Mankind jeans in that boutique and I don't know if having designer jeans 5 minutes from home is necessarily a good thing.
Here's my sweet girl stuffing her face with grapes, all that food and it's the only thing she ate!

And here she is with her teacher whom she absolutely ADORES!! In fact, if me and Mrs. H were both dangling from a cliff and Kathryn could only save one of us, I'm not entirely sure that she would save me. I guess it's a good thing.

And me, who didn't own a bow until I had a fourth girl, look what I stuck in her hair.

And if you don't think this turkey bow is the cutest thing ever, well, there's just something wrong with you!


3 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that bow.
You MUST tell me where you got that bow - because I have to have one for Julia next year...that is SOOO insanely cute...Do tell! :) I am all about theme...but I was sad to see that Gymboree, Children's Place, Gap, etc...ALL declined the turkey line - or at least in NEVADA and went straight to reindeer and snowflakes! :(
I agree, that bow is too cute!
Post a Comment