After watching Natalie Portman today in Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium, I couldn't help but get excited about one of her next movies coming out. It's one of my favorite books, it's set in Tudor England, and I've been waiting FOREVER for someone to get off their hiney and put it on the big screen.
Here's the trailer for The Other Boleyn Girl.
Now, who wants to go to the movies with me on February 29th?
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


3 comments:
I wanna go! But first, I need to get started on that book Shana gave a long time ago. I have been too intimidated by the length!
Ooooh - I am excited! And you know I am not even a movie person. So are you going to make a road trip to McKinney so you can see it with your old book club friends?
Linz sent me that trailer and the one for The Kite Runner. I was so excited!!! But I guess I will have to go to McKinney to see the movie with someone......I am sure that I won't have met any Jersey Girls to be moviegoers with me by then.
Post a Comment