Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Got Back

Or Kathryn got crack! Because there is no butt on this child!

This is a daily sight around here. This morning while she was playing "kitty cat" or in the Sac when she is drawing with chalk. It really doesn't matter what she is doing, her little booty is always playing "peek-a-boo."

Our little girl has definitely grown UP and not OUT, so she has to wear the bigger pants for the length. Never have I enjoyed the wonders of the adjustable waistband so much! But not all of her pants come equipped. Plus even some of the adjustable waistbands take a downward slide at times. A belt on a three year old? More trouble than it's worth! And I don't think you can buy padded panties in a 3T.

On Tuesday when she was walking in the carpool line, I watched her take 5 steps and then, her pants dropped to her knees! There she was in front of everyone, Ariel panties on display, just giggling! Apparently it had been a regular occurrence at school that day. And there appears to be no modesty when it comes to this child.

The other morning she came running out of the house, down the street to the bus stop. I was standing there chatting away with the neighbors when I turned and saw her. She was butt naked flinging her panties around saying," Can you help me put these on?" Yes modesty is not a word in her vocabulary.

But really what can you do but laugh along with her? She's three, it's still cute! Hopefully she gets it out of her system now so she doesn't become a 16 year old walking around with her thong hanging out!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That is SO funny, Amy! She's such a cutie! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.