Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Don't Want to be an American Idiot

There really aren't that many shows that I watch together with my girls. But every Monday night, we stay up a wee bit later to watch Dancing with the Stars. And on Tuesday we cuddle on the couch and watch the results. Usually we aren't too fazed by what happens. But this time, OH MY GOSH!!

Let me just say that you would think our dog had died or our house had caught on fire based on the looks on my girls' faces when our Cheetah Girl, Sabrina Bryan was sent packing! Frustration, tears, complete disbelief. And now my girls are communists to boot. Saying things like they hate America, how can America be so stupid, and my personal favorite, said among tears, Emma wants to move to China. I mean it is just mass devastation here!

But you know they're right. America is stupid. How could they send the best dancer home? She was so AWESOME!! Especially because you know Jane Seymour faked her "food poisoning" so she could save herself the embarrassment of her last dance. Obviously her partner thought they were done for since he jumped around like a monkey when it was announced they were safe. And Marie Osmond, c'mon! What exactly does she do? I admit this season is by far the best and everyone is bringing their "A" game. But the old ladies got to go! I just wish America would reward talent.

Then again, this is the country that kept voting for Sanjaya.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and has Unfitney Spears CD climbing the charts to #1.........

Katie said...

AMEN Sister ;) I couldn't believe it myself!!!

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Seriously, am I the only person on this planet who does not watch this show? I never have...and I watch SOOO many - like currently loving the Kardashians and John and Kate Plus 8 and Kimora's life in the Fab Lane. HAHAHAHAHA

Narci D said...

Jodi, you crack me up!

I thought about you guys last night when it happened and figured your girls were staging a petition to have Cheetah Sabrina reinstated. Oh well, at least they still have a Spice Girl to vote for?

Sassy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy said...

Did you vote?
I mean, it is like complaining about the President, but if you don't vote, well, that's ya own dang fault! You could have saved that poor blonde girl. Now, she will go on to get a multi-million dollar contract elsewhere, POOR THING!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.