It was also time to take the Christmas Card photo. Sometimes I would rather hang by my toenails from the ceiling fan than take a staged photo of my girls. This was one of those times. I was fighting with them, fighting with the camera, fighting with the dog to stay out of the picture, etc... So when you get your card, just be happy, for the sake of the continuing existence of my children, that's as good as it gets.
Then we were getting ready to go to Granny's house. And I'll give you all something to be thankful for, be thankful that you don't have my ex-husband. He threw a wrench in my plan, forcing me to drive through unnecessary traffic through a very tumultuous, scary thunderstorm and in the process of appeasing him, I was 45 minutes late to dinner.
But when we got there it was so nice to be surrounded by family and all that wonderful food. And Granny had some fun entertainment for the girls.
Go Emma!

Go Parker!

Go Kathryn!

Go Bridget!

What you don't see is a photo of Go Amy! Somebody needed to bust Frosty open and visualizing a certain person I had once been married to as a fat snowman, well let's just say I got a LOT of aggression out!!
Here they are scrambling for loot. Kathryn (see, butt crack hanging out) was all about the money. That girl was hoarding coins left and right. Smart kid!!

But then after she looked in Emma's bag...

You mean there was candy??
And toothbrushes, Granny is always prepared.


2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! Kathryn's face is CLASSIC! Thanks so much for your kind words today Amy - You are a true friend... Happy Turkey Day! :)
Looks like Y'all had fun!!
Post a Comment