Sunday, November 18, 2007

Well, it is Sunday...

... and you'd never guess what we did today.

Okay, you already know. You know what we do every Sunday. This time we took Pirate Taber's mom and dad along with us to watch the Texans vs. the Saints. We had a great time! No kids, plenty of heartburn inducing food, beer, and loads of sweet treats. I feel like the Michelin Man, although I'm not thinking I look like him. But I haven't unbuttoned my pants yet...

We shared the suite with a few "enemies" aka Saints fans. I of little faith, was not looking forward to them jumping up and down and rubbing a win in our poor Texans fans' faces. BUT, the hometown boys pulled off a win in another great game and here we sit at 5-5. Go Texans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grrrrrrr....when is this stuff over????? Erin

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.