The opening act was no other than my new favorite boy band, The Jonas Brothers. Seriously we might be considered groupies, two concerts in 5 months. And we visit their MySpace page. But these guys definitely rock out and put on one heck of a show!

This is Nick.

I post this picture because one of my neighbors might have a small crush on him. She will remain nameless because he is all of 15. And dating Miley Cyrus, aka Hannah Montana. Aren't you impressed that I know which teeny bopper is dating who? I am a wealth of knowledge.
And here is our Hannah in a box, making her grand entrance. I must say that some of the dance moves seemed a little "advanced" for a young lady of 14. But she was awesome!! Her songs are all catchy and the show was just so much fun!

That's her in the sparkly dress. I am going to go out on a limb here and say that someone in the wardrobe department has a Bedazzler. Because everything that girl put on glittered from head to toe.

And my pictures aren't the best. I just took my tiny point and shoot camera. I don't know that they would have been that much better if I took the big fancy one. Being as I don't have a zoom lens, YET! (hint, hint)
The girls sang and danced and screamed and jumped and I did it all right along with them. I looked around and realized there weren't very many other moms as into as I was. Who cares? I had a blast! I'm young and hip, that's how I roll. And in honor of the show, I put some of Hannah's and the Jonas Brothers songs, as well as some other tunes these wacky kids listen to these days, on my playlist. So you can listen, and learn the words, and become a hip mom too. I'm here for you.
Well I put what I could find. Apparently, Project Playlist, is not hip.


1 comment:
Wow, you are the COOLEST mom!! ;) Glad Y'all had such a good time!!
Post a Comment