Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Aren't We Lucky?

Check out this article and find out why.



Yep, guess where we'll be November 11? But don't tell the girls, it's a secret! Or any people on my neighborhood's message board, I might get jumped!

3 comments:

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Wow, thank goodness Julia doesn't have older sisters yet! She does not know Hannah Montana! Jack does though. hahahaha! :) Not that she would come even remotely close to our area anyway...so HAVE FUN for us! I am still pouting Disney did not bring their show OR the Doodlebops to Sacramento either! Vegas, EVERY TIME! ;(

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

Sorry, but I have to say - I have no idea WHY I said YET about the older sisters... I think I meant to say does not know HMontana YET. :) heehee

Dawn said...

Fun! fun! They'll love this surprise. Your secret is safe with me! :)

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.