So it was me and Emma.

And we had a lot of fun, separately. Yes, she had great fun eating, playing, and eating some more with her cousin, and I had a blast just being able to sit and enjoy the game with friends. The boys pulled out a win with a 57 yard field goal in the last few seconds. Fabulous, EXCEPT, the yahoo I'm playing this week in fantasy had that dang kicker who ended up with a whopping 23 points, from a kicker, unheard of! So as luck would have it, my last second win, rests once again, in the fate of the Dallas Cowboys. It's like karma is forcing me to root for them, and it sucks!
And this picture:
Once upon a time, I thought the Astrodome was the coolest, biggest building ever. It was also the eighth wonder of the world. We're sitting on the fourth floor of Reliant Stadium and pretty much even with the Astrodome's roof. CRAZY!!


5 comments:
Those girls' husbands are going to love you one day! WOW!
i am proud that after 6 years you have finally become a texans fan....
What a fun Mom you are and what great memories you're making for your girls!!
Hi Amy
every once in a while I like to check up on Traci's best friend
just wanted to say the girls are so beautiful (like their mom) and that you are such a great mom. Steve and they are lucky to have you as are the ohio bunch that is blessed to have an aunt/sister/best friend-sis-in-law like you
please give all the girls a kiss from me
Teresa
You know we love football, and I LOVE that your girls are loving it also! However, even though the cowboys pulled out a W at the last minute, I hope that you weren't depending on Romo to win!
Post a Comment