Now pay no attention to the fact that my daughters' hair is not brushed and that they look like a ragamuffin crew. It's pumpkin carving, it's down and dirty, icky and sticky, and a job for Dad. I don't touch that stuff!
There aren't as many pictures of this exciting event as I wanted, Alli was out there somewhere too. I was sick. Maybe it was my bad attitude from the day before festering in my chest as a cold. Maybe it was the second serving of apple cobbler. Maybe it was watching Tom Brady go off, and why not, since he was my fantasy football opponent's starting quarterback. But whatever it was, I was not well, so when Kathryn, who was so excited about carving her pumpkin decided that watching SpongeBob was more her cup of tea, I happily went in with her, leaving the pumpkin guts all to Steven.
And me, I'm feeling better thanks! Or at least I thought I was. A receiver caught an 80 yard TD from Brett Farve tonight. No, I'm not playing against him, he's just sitting on my BENCH! Yeah, I think I'm going to be sick.




6 comments:
More fun on the sac! Those are some cool pumpkins! Sorry you aren't feeling well!
Those are some great looking pumpkins!
Hope you are feeling better!
Those are so fun...we bought one and let Julia pick it out (an owl)...then told Jack he could choose doing his own pumpkin or going to his school fall festival. (Julia's school did not have one) :) HAHAHAHAHA He chose the festival tonight - of course...Julia feels like the "Pumpkin Queen" and we got out of another carving! :) HAHAHAHA
How fun!
Dang, Steven does an AWESOME job!! Looks like Y'all had fun!!
Post a Comment