I just want to take a moment to blow the horns of Alli and Abby. Both these wonderful girls of mine got straight A's on their report cards!! I'm super, super proud of my girls! Especially Abby, this is a first for her. Her organizational skills and handwriting have come a LONG way this year!
And poor Alli is a little distraught that she got a 91. Are you kidding me?? This is the sort of thing that will push her over the edge and land her in the loony bin, right next to ME. Of course the reason I will be there is because my children drove me crazy and I will have needed to escape them. So my little genius ruins yet another of my master plans.
But keep up the good work girls!! Because scholarships are wonderful things. Especially in this house where my four daughters will have to draw straws to see who gets to go to college.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


9 comments:
WAY TO GO GIRLS! WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU.
Go ahead and Toot! That is definitely worth "tooting" about!
Great job, that's wonderful!!!
You are so funny! Your entries always make me laugh!
YaY!!! I am SOOOO proud of you guys!!!!
Love,
Aunt Traci
Smart Girls turn into Smart Women! You go, Alli & Abby! Although, a 91--hmm, I'd say I'd be careful with that new cellphone Alli! ;)
That's awesome! Great job girls!! You should be very proud!!
Yeah girls! That's great. :)
Late, but sincere. I'm so proud of you girls! Particularly Alli, since I know that in middle school sweet kids can easily become monsters. And Abby has to be focusing, which I know is tough since she is so intrigued with everything around her. (Curiosity does not kill the cat.)
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment