Bunny Hop? No.
Ruff-Ruff? No.
Bubble Gum? No.
Kitty Cat? No.
Mary had a Little Lamb? No.
None of that silly stuff. She picked Beethoven's Ode to Joy.
Maybe I should rethink this whole piano business...
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |

18 comments:
I love it! I took piano lessons when I was younger. I should have kept with it. I love the piano.
I love all the little whispers in the video too ;)
Atta Girl! Love a girl who reaches high instead of settling!
I wish I'd kept up with my lessons. :-(
So cute!!!
You are going to go broke! She's good at everything she does!
Wow! She was really good at it.
BRAVO!!!! What a cutie Emma is :)
Piano is certainly something I hope my little girl will show interest in too.
Emma did GREAT...Definitely planning on piano for Julia - I love the sweet face of pride after the bow...what a GREAT expression her instructor had as well! :)
LOL.... we do the pianamials too. YAY for Emma!!!! She did great!
Chopsticks! You totally forgot chopsticks, that's what I would have chosen to play :)
What a talent! What a song choice! Yes...looks like you've discovered a natural talent!
So cute!
Wow! I'm impressed!
Oh, how can you not just BEAM at her pluck! Way to pull it off, Emma.
She is reaching high...good for her! At least she has goals.
way to go emma!
softball, gymnastics, piano, swimming, tkd.... you are a rock star, spend some time with your cousins in the winter and we will get you into snowboarding with isabelle!
if nothing else, your mom will already have her excuses ready for a poor fantasy football performance. I can see it now.... "well how am i supposed to know that, i haven't been able to get on the computer or watch sportscenter for the last 5 days because i had to take my 4 kids to a combined 13 events!"
That was wonderful! Just about everyone I've ever known (me included) wish that they'd never quit playing piano if they took lessons as a kid.
Such a great skill and so much fun! She did awesome! Great video.
My son quit after a year and a half.. :(
Glad she likes it so much!
She's awesome. I love that song.
KEEP BELIEVING
Ode to Joy was the first song I ever taught myself on piano when I was ten years old ^_^ This makes me smile so much!
Oh Emma...that was wonderful!! You get granddady to play "Heart Soul" with you. He and Aunt Sarah used to do great together.
Love you Emma Bear...granny
Post a Comment