It doesn't matter that we went to the ballgame and got pretzels and cotton candy and saw the 'Stros win and had a fun time. What matters is that we pulled into our driveway and saw our friends playing in the rain and when Mom said we could too, well that was just the best thing ever!
Because really she can never get enough of the rain.

Apparently free entertainment is the way to go!
14 comments:
What a great shot!
Kind of makes me wish it would rain here. Kind of.
So cute.
That is a GREAT picture!!!
I love playing in the rain, too. Glad you had a good time at the game & I'll see you tomorrow. Did we set the time yet?
Amy, that's darling.
It's been pouring here too. Hard rain, hurts to go outside kind of rain.
We need it, but I'm going to have to employ a chainsaw on my yard next week :-)
Free is usually the best :) What a fabulous, fun summer shot!!!
FUN!
Free entertainment ROCKS! We've really needed the rain here in north Texas. And it's finally cooled things off a little, thank goodness.
Great photo!
You are such a great mom...those are the things they will remember anyway!!!
Great picture - love that you let her do that!
I have such great memories of doing that when I was a kid, but it seems like all our rain now is accompanied by lightening. My kids never get to do this!
At least three different times this summer, I told my boys a definite NO when they asked if they could play in the rain and quickly realized it won't be long before they become like me and DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN THE RAIN. Changed my mind, took off their shirts and let them loose. They had a ball every time.
How much did you drop on the game, though?
KEEP BELIEVING
LOVE that pic!! I'll bet she had such a blast!!
You must live in Houston too. There's nothing like a good romp in the rain! Splish-splash-sploosh! Cher
Post a Comment