Granny took the girls for two nights for some girl time and school clothes shopping. They hit the Galleria like a storm and had a blast! They came home with some of the cutest clothes ever and are definitely going to be dressed to impress this year. Kinda makes me wish I was still in school...
But no, I didn't get to go on this fun filled adventure. I just kicked back, did a whole lot of nothing and enjoyed going to the bathroom all by myself!


19 comments:
So cute! I told my kids they could all pick out a treat while shopping the other day and what do you know? My daughter picked SHOES!
Such a girl.
Sounds like everyone had a good time. Including you! :)
Two days all to yourself? I'm so jealous!
how awesomely well...quiet!! i'm jealous. kinda.
glad that fun was had by all...except for me because i wasn't included ;)
xo
Oooohhh! Shopping!! Sounds like a very fabulous time. I love girls :)
You went to the bathroom ALONE? I am so jealous. ;)
I can't wait until I can actually go shopping with my daughter and not have to chase her throughout the store, begging her to stop stuffing random items in her purse.
I wish my MIL was as cool as yours. Mine gave my son two books for his birthday. Digest that. Yours sounds awesome.
What fun!! (for all of you!!)
THey look super cute and what a great collage of pics!
Yeah for back 2 school!!
I'm completely impressed with the photo collage!
Wow...two days off...bliss!
Sounds like fun!
My grandma has never taken me shopping (and she can totally afford to do so)!!
SOunds like they had a blast!! What cute pics!!!
I loved school clothes shopping when I was younger. We lived in a small town with no mall. We'd drive an hour or so to Omaha to shop twice a year. It was a really big deal.
The are adorable! I have to admit, back to school clothes shopping was always fun :) Looks like they had a blast!
I'm totally jealous.
Love the photos! Thanks for sharing. I was never a big shopper until I discovered...SHOES!
You know, I used to LOVE shopping...but now I'd rather just stay at home. Alone. With a bowl of popcorn and a movie *I* want to watch. With the remote in MY control. And with the Olympics on 6 different channels? Oh yea. Doesn't get much better than that.
Wow! Two days. I got about six and a half hours.
You're lucky!
Post a Comment