Yeah, I can imagine that would hurt. If my toenails were painted that pretty, it would have been the first I checked on. After hopping around on one foot, and cursing, of course.
Yikes...That had to hurt! One year my mom dropped a frozen turkey on her foot. Well, it fell out of the freezer onto her foot. But, at least your toes still look great! Shopping with Granny looked like fun! I can't wait to take Izzy shopping! I love having a niece!!!
We must be related - I dropped a can of diet coke on my foot and put the picture on my blog too. By the way, diet coke is just as heavy as regular coke!
15 comments:
Oh, that sounds like it would leave a mark!
And, good thing about the pedi!!!
owie. owie.. owie...
so sorry... feebedder, okay?
J/
I can't say I'd be happy if those toes got messed up either! They're pretty!
I had that happen with a 2 liter bottle of soda. Ouch. Although I think I shouted something other than ouch.
Pretty toesies!
ohh look at those toes! I love them!
Those are some beautiful toes! Mine desperately need some attention...
You have pretty feet!
Yeah, I can imagine that would hurt. If my toenails were painted that pretty, it would have been the first I checked on. After hopping around on one foot, and cursing, of course.
Yikes...That had to hurt! One year my mom dropped a frozen turkey on her foot. Well, it fell out of the freezer onto her foot. But, at least your toes still look great!
Shopping with Granny looked like fun! I can't wait to take Izzy shopping! I love having a niece!!!
Ouch, ouch, ouch!
But man, your pedi looks beautiful!
look at those cute toesies!!
OUCH!!!
Lovin' the toes though. Super cute!
We must be related - I dropped a can of diet coke on my foot and put the picture on my blog too. By the way, diet coke is just as heavy as regular coke!
OK so what color of red is that--Zoe would freak if she saw those toes!
Wait a minute--what am I talking about? Did I just ask for a polish color? Geesh!
Gorgeous pedicure! You have pretty feet. Some people are grossed out by feet, I've learned but not me, I think t hey're cool.
A full gatorade bottle? OUCH!
Post a Comment