Steven started researching vehicles on the Internet, emailing different salesmen, playing price wars, etc. And to be completely honest, there aren't a whole lot of options when you have to find a vehicle to accommodate a family of six. But he found one and he was so excited.
Hon, it's black and has a black leather interior.
It's got chrome handles and a chrome tailpipe.
It's got big tires.
It has a killer sound system.
Great, so either I was going to look like the new neighbor on Weeds or one of those rap stars' girlfriends.
Introducing my new pimpmobile:

And I LOVE it!! In addition to all the fab features I already listed, it has a navigation system. Which comes in real handy while driving around a city you've lived in practically your whole life.
It has satellite radio. Which does me no good because the girls all know that Radio Disney works on satellite radio so I am basically screwed. Just when I thought I was done with the Jonas Brothers...
And it has climate controlled seats. Which I'm sure I will appreciate during the two days of winter we get here. I have to say though, that the A/C kinda makes you feel like you wet your pants.
And it has the remote auto start. So I can totally push the button and scare the beejubus out of anyone loitering around my car. I'm totally thinking of going to Starbucks and just sitting in the window and starting the thing to freak people out. I think it will be great fun.
And it has mucho cargo room in the back. Which is great considering that I am done toting strollers around. But that's okay, I totally except the teenager's luggage to make up for that on our road trips.
And loads of other handy dandy features that have insured there is no way I can get away with NOT reading the manual on this one.
And while I am on the subject of big pimpin', I've got to pimp out my friend OhMommy at Classy Chaos. She's giving away Crocs. Now everyone knows that I DO not and WILL not wear Crocs. I'll stick my girls in them, but my feet will take a pass. But these Crocs, these will make a girl change her mind. So head on over and tell her I sent you and help me win a pair of shoes.
Because Lord knows I need another pair of shoes! To leave in my new truck. Because really all this truck is (much to Steven's dismay), is a larger glorified shoe closet for me and the girls!


21 comments:
I'm laughing because I remember you telling us this story at dinner last week. I'm glad you like it. Aren't options the best?!
ow! that IS thugged out!
What is it with everybody getting new rides? Those are some fab options....does your hubby want to come and crash my car?
WOW.. you are really Big Pimpin!! LOVE IT !! congrats!!
I love it! It's gorgeous! By the way, Weeds just happens to be my FAVORITE show. If I see you cruising around in your ride, I'll give you a honk!
nice! that is a sexay ride! :)
The shoes would look HAWT in that car. You lucky girl.
Cant wait to get out of my minivan. No pair of shoes makes it look HAWT.
Loving this car!! Woo hoo you hot mama!
What is it? LOL I want to know what KIND it is. :)
OK, so your husband wrecked his truck and YOU get a new ride??
Wow Pimp-momma!! I hope you got a matching grill to wear on your teeth cuz that is GHETTO! And by ghetto I mean I am disgusted to own a Chevy Venture in yoiur presence!
Hey if you are gonna live in H-town, you gotta roll like the H-town peeps, gotta have the pimp ride...you better start carrying! ;)
Love the SUV. I want to trade in mine for a bigger one like this, we need more cargo room! And black I love it!
Great new ride! I LOVE my Suburban. I think my next vehicle will be another Suburban! I love having so much room.
Good luck on the shoes!
Dang, girl--that's krunk. Hope Radio Disney has good bass. ;)
love that!! i need a new car too!!! do you think your hubby will get me one because mine seems to avoid the subject altogether!!!
xoxo
That is an awesome pimpin' ride! LOVE it! I bet that black soaks up this Texas heat though. ouch.
I'm hoping to win those cool crocs on Classy Chaos too. :o)
You forgot to mention the 13 miles to the gallon you get in it.
KEEP BELIEVING
Big Pimpin' up in Houston! Love the new ride.
Mack daddy girl...I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
uncontrollable drooling
Post a Comment