Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wow, we suck at summer

If you don't watch Phineas and Ferb you are missing the cutest show on Disney Channel right now! We absolutely love it! I mean seriously, what better way to spend your summer than to go on a treasure hunt, look for a mummy, reunite a rock band, build a haunted mansion, create the new season of "swinter", build a race track, make robot twins and more. All while totally annoying your sister! They have 104 days of summer vacation and are using it wisely. And have the catchiest theme song ever...

Click to play phineas and ferb
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Sorry, but if I have to listen to them sing it ALL THE TIME, I thought I would torture share with my sweet friends!

While we haven't been quite as creative as Phineas and Ferb, we've managed to have quite a summer ourselves. Let's see the girls have been really good about getting marker on the walls, having wrestling matches over the Wii remote, flooding the bathroom with the water for their tea parties, spilling gallons of bubble solution all over their playset, screaming fits at dinnertime, shouting matches about who's sitting where everytime we get in the car and all sorts of just general all around fun. Not to mention the ungodly amounts of dishes and laundry that come along with them being home all summer long. Which is probably why I find myself wearing this shirt more and more these days.



Only 11 days left til school starts. I think we should do something insane. And I am really not opposed to them building a giant roller coaster in the back yard!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Woo hoo! Look at that rack baby ;-) and those thin arms.

We love Phineas and Ferb and yes, that theme song is just wonderful *eye roll*

Love it!

Kat said...

We've never seen Phineas and Ferb. But your girls sure do seem to like it. Too cute!
Love the shirt!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Here's to surviving the last 11 days! And then, the celebration begins (for you..not so much the teachers).

Katie Ryan said...

Gotta love Phineas and Ferb.
So 11 days you say? I CANNOT WAIT!

April said...

11 more days for us, too! I'm sorry, I skipped the video. I have my own girls to torture me, thankuverymuch!

Stephanie said...

Love the video..love the shirt!
My lil guy loves P&F too!
Hope you survive the next 11 days!!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE Phineas & Ferb, too. It's very creative. Poor Poor POOR Candace. I even enjoy the show. It's got adult jokes, too.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.