Saturday, August 16, 2008

She says she "can do that"

While she's no Olympic gymnast, we're pretty darn proud of her. And when you think that Shawn Johnson started when she was just six years old, hey, who knows what could happen. Let's see how Miss Emma measures up on the events.

Bars:




Floor:




Vault:


Beam:



We could totally have her ready for the team in 2020 when she's 18.



Scratch that, apparently she can go in 2016.

13 comments:

Missy said...

How fun! My daughter did gymnastics for a while last year and has been begging to go back. They are fun to watch!

April said...

I always wonder, how do the parents know it's worth all the investment it takes to get their kid to the Olympics? Maybe I'll find out from you!

Rachael said...

she really is a gorgeous little girl!

Anonymous said...

Aw, so adorable, and I love the way you've compared. Looks like she does enjoy gymnastics - looks like fun to me, but I didn't have the talent.

pb&j in a bowl said...

She definitely looks like a winner to me!

jessica said...

she is TOTALLY a superstar! sign her up! wow, that is great stuff. can't wait to sign mine up!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

She looks soooo determined in the bars picture. I think she's well on her way to the Olympics!

Brittany said...

That is AWESOME! Go Emma, go!

Andrea said...

I will come watch her...can I be a member of the fan club?!

Ed (zoesdad) said...

Excellent form there. She may be ready in 2012. I'm just saying.

just jamie said...

Okay, that China zinger cracks me up. Maybe even 2012. :)

She looks ready to me. Go Emma.

Rhea said...

She's got such a cute leotard! LOve the pictures.

I had such a blast watching Nastia and Shawn in the Olympics. So patriotic and amazing.

Dreams and Designs said...

Adorable pics!!

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.