Kathryn went to her first dance class yesterday. She was super excited to go. She went to a dance camp this summer and has been up on her tippy-toes ever since. And of course, she's following behind some pretty dang cute girls in this family to take on the tutus and sequins.
Emma took one year before she decided that she was more interested in a pink ball and glove.
Emma took one year before she decided that she was more interested in a pink ball and glove.

Abby took a few years and actually won the Preschooler of the Year award.

Alli also stuck with it for a few years, until she deemed it "not cool" anymore.

And this cutie, well she is still quite the dancer. You should see her Bust A Move and Crank That Soulja Boy and Get Jiggy Wit It. Seriously, this girl can get down!

It's a lot of pressure on Kathryn but I think she'll do well. Although she was just a wee bit upset that they didn't do a craft during class. And I totally forgot how hard it is to get tights on a girl!



16 comments:
How precious!!
I hope she enjoys it!
I think we need a video of you doing Soulja boy!!
I need to put mine in dance - I haven't gotten around to it yet. I hope she loves it!
Look at how precious they are! I cannot wait until mine is old enough to be enrolled in dance. I'm sure she'll do great! Keep posting pictures of it.
It was so good to meet you last night! We will definitely have to meet up in November for our movie!
the only way to put tights on is to roll them all the way up until she can just slide her toes in, and then pull slowly up.
AHHHH!!! Overloading on cute girls in tutus! So sweet!
Will you tell Kathryn to please stop growing! she looks like a big girl all of a sudden!
Fun memories I bet.
Craft during class??? Awesome. She is so obviously a preschooler.
KEEP BELIEVING
My K starts dance next month. I can't wait! She'll be following in big sister M's shoes. I think it'll be great having 2 in dance but dh can only see $$$$.
I'd pay money to see you do Soulja Boy. :)
I wanna see this Soulja Boy routine, just like everyone else! haha.
Cute photos! I hope she has a blast!
There's a collective AHHHHH.
OMG! They are SO CUTE! And so are those tap shoes ;)
Can I tell you how badly I want to put my kiddo in dance class! I can hardly wait :)
LOVE all the cute pics!! I'm sure she'll have a fun time!! :)
See, you get super cute costumes with girls. Super cute!
Oh, man, I love seeing little girls in ballet and dance outfits! I miss that so much. It's all sports all the time around here, which is fun, but I miss dance routines and such.
Your girls are all soooo adorable. Precious, beautiful and darling!
Oh, bundles of cuteness!! I just love a little girl in a tutu. I can't help it.
Okay, that is so sweet. Totally need to frame those side by side (starting with the mama).
Post a Comment