I know we all love our Grey's Anatomy. Some of us are really into the supernatural shows, and others love high paced crime dramas. Quite a few of us enjoy the generic reality drop me on a deserted island where I can sing, dance, and backstab my way into winning a million dollar spouse, me included. But tonight everyone should watch Planet Earth on Discovery Channel. It is an amazing look at never before seen animal behaviors and will hopefully get us all to appreciate this place we live and the creatures we share it with. It's been five years in the making and the girls and I are very excited to watch it tonight. So excited that Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is taking a backseat for the next few weeks. Sorry Ty!
And for everyone that enjoyed reading The Other Boleyn Girl, there is a new series on Showtime called The Tudors. I caught the sneak peek on the Direct TV free channel last night. Very interesting! I love, love, love Tudor England, and have read many books on the era. So I am very excited to see a show dedicated to that time in our history. Not to mention that it's loaded with drama, sex, and violence. What else could a girl want? The previews for the rest of the season look really good. I don't currently have Showtime, but I think I may have to get it.
So check out these shows, one for you and one for the family. Happy Watching!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


2 comments:
Funny you should mention that because last night we saw the commercial and I made a mental note to tune in tonight. Hope it's good!
cut back your tv time, get off your ass and unpack boxes
Post a Comment