The game was good, other than the fact that we lost. Emma really seemed to be in to it, and I tell you that girl is meant to be a goalie. Yes we lost, but not because of her. She stopped all the balls coming her way and because of that she is still convinced her team won. No Mom, no balls got by me, we didn't lose! I fear her competitive nature is heading in my direction and that's really not a good thing!
Soccer's done, on to volleyball. Let me just interject here that my firstborn is quickly becoming the ray of sunshine in the morning that I was in my teenage years. Mom, I'm sorry!! Getting her up and motivated and fed, you would think I was sawing her leg off, but finally all tasks were accomplished and the crew is off to watch her game.Alli did great, she is getting better all the time. I do really think it would be a good thing for her to stick with this. We'll see... She did yell at me in the middle of her game to stop taking pictures of her. I was just playing with my new camera. GEEZ, SOR-RY!
Home, cleaning, hours of play in the Sac. Out to dinner where my one glass of wine was inducing a coma-like sleep. We got home at 7, kids in bed at 7:15, me at 7:30. At 8pm ZZZZZZZZZZ!
Damn, when did I become so lame??


1 comment:
on an early jan night about 30 years ago
Post a Comment