Tuesday, March 27, 2007

T-30 Days and Counting...

Until my hubby and I get to go on a well-deserved, much-needed, GROWN-UP vacation to Mexico! We get to fly on a plane and I don't have to pack snacks and diversions. To Mexico, where we plan to do a lot of laying around on the beach, sitting at the bar, and thinking about absolutely nothing. Where we will relish in the fact that we don't have to build a sandcastle, cut up anyone's food, or chase down Princesses to sign an autograph book.
Only 30 days to go shopping for a vacation wardrobe. Because even though I have a closet full of clothes that will do just fine, and the people there have never seen me and my clothes, and will never see me and my clothes again, I'll just know. I'll know that somewhere there was the perfect little sundress calling my name, ready to get away after spending endless hours with children in a factory in Taiwan. It too needs a break, and I'd feel bad if I didn't search for it, and buy it, and make sure it has a blissful day in the sun.
Only 30 days to make sure that the tummy, thighs, and butt do a lot less jiggling when I walk. Because I don't just want to look great for having 4 kids, I want to look great period!
So bikini body bootcamp is in full effect. However I am not giving up steak, pasta, or Ben and Jerry's Coffee with Heath Bar Crunch. Oh well, I can always wear a sarong!

3 comments:

Narci D said...

Good for you--Rob & I are headed to Vegas for Memorial Day! Gotta love those adult only vacations!

Dawn said...

Oh stop the torture! Really, I'm happy for you - just jealous! :)

JKMN said...

You are going to have such a good time. Drink lots of drinks with umbrellas in them for me, ok?

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.