While watching American Idol this evening, Alli asked if we could just skip through Mowgli's performance (ah, the power of TiVo!). I said no, because really I enjoy torture, like a moth drawn to a flame, I had to see what it was all about.
And SHOCKER, it was bad! I sat there in silence and endured my self inflicted pain, wanting to scratch out my eyeballs and stick burning hot pokers in my ear. These are the wonderful sensations Jungle Boy provokes in me. I was wishing the poor girl in the audience was crying because it was that much worse live. But no, she loved it. And I came to the realization that maybe I have the only young girls in America who know that this guy stinks!
Finally, the performance is over and Emma in her infinite wisdom, turns to me and says," I think I am going to be sick!"
Me too honey, me too!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


1 comment:
I totally agree with both you and Emma~He drives me INSANE!!!
Post a Comment