Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Fifth Kid

I'm also married, did you know that?? Yes, Steven, my soul mate, my mature, responsible partner in life. Wait, did I just call him mature?
At Emma's soccer game:
Kathryn: Be quiet, Daddy! You Golden! (Don't ask, I have no idea!)
Steven: Did she just call me a gonad? (Yes, straight from the mind of a teenage boy!)
By the way, Emma scored her first goal! WOO HOO, Emma!
We went to a birthday party where I conned Hubby into coming along, otherwise I would be the only one whose husband wasn't there. I wasn't, I was the only one with a husband there. Check out this cool caterpillar. That was a lot of fun! Kathryn and Abby are inside in the picture. Spoiled rotten kids! All I had growing up was a trampoline, and it didn't have a net either!

Now check out Mr. Mature, my fifth child, having a ball, literally. Maybe I am regretting dragging him to this party.

Alright, who wants to play?


Here he is searching for prey...





WATCH OUT KATHRYN!!







Yeah, don't mess with me!


Mom, this is the best party ever!

Really, GROW UP!






Oh, but I love him!!

No comments:

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.