I mean she's prancing around on stage for 2 1/2 hours in high heels doing her little shimmies. I sat, in my cushy chair, and then the second I got in my truck to go home, had to kick my heels off. And her legs, OH MY GOD! If you lined her up with some 21 year olds, you couldn't pick her out, you just couldn't. She doesn't have big old thighs, or droopy knees, or a muffin top. Not a wrinkle on her face. And that hair. Well, thank God someone has bigger hair than I do! But really, 68??
I so want the name of her
I'm battling a cold or allergies or whatever you want to call it. I haven't had time to sit and rest because I have these things called children that I have to transport to multiple places a day and feed them and bathe them and clothe them and such. And they are quite the little energy suckers, these children of mine. And since I'm so wrapped up in their worlds, I haven't had time to run to the drugstore and pick up something to clear this fog in my head.
But lucky me, I have every children's cold remedy known to man. So I tried one. Children's Tylenol Runny Nose plus Cough. There wasn't much left and of course it expired last month so I just went ahead and downed the remaining half of the bottle. It didn't work, but it sure tasted good. I don't ever want to hear those brats complain about their medicine being "yucky" ever again. If they do, I'll give them some NyQuil. If we have it.
Oh, how I would kill for NyQuil right now.


12 comments:
I've been sick ever sice we left your house! Now, who gave it to who?! ;)
At least your not nursing--even if we had nyquil (and we don't) I couldn't take it!
you're not your---blaming it on the cold!
Last time I took Nyquil I though I was going to die from the taste of it!
You probably have allergies. Katie's allergies are really kicking in last week and this week.
Hope you feel better.
Oh- I miss being able to take drugs that help me sleep! I think I need to wait until the girls are all out of the house. Because if one of them woke up crying in the middle of the night and I took Nyquil, Pete would totally sleep through it!
Hope you feel better soon!
I think about everyone I know is battling allergies and colds right now :( I hope you feel better soon!!
Oh, I am so with you...and I'm nursing, so I haven't taken anything. Plus, Nyquil would knock me out for a couple days!
I hope you feel better ASAP!
No kidding, why don't they add cherry and grape flavors that actually taste good to grown up medicine? Well, I mean besides UV Cherry, but some people don't necessarily call that "medicine."
Prudes...
You have a great blog. i found you some how when i was looking for things on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia. I iwish you all the best.
Every time I see Tina Turner, I despair over my own legs, which were not as good as hers are not when I was fifteen. *sigh* The woman is amazing.
I hope you feel much much better soon!!
Ha! I was laughing at the kid's medicine thing - I've done that before!
Hope U feel bettah soon!
She is impressive and has a way of making me feel like a slug too..
Hope you feel better soon as I sit her sniffling with you!
Post a Comment