Talking clothes...what's the point?
I see these in Target all the time and just keep walking.. :)
I just bought Adam a transformer one Christmas... I might regret it later.
I have enough irritation right now with talking toys. No talking clothes for me. Ever!
Oh wow...no thanks!!What will they come up with next?!?!?
Psst . . . those things are harder to make go off than it would seem, and you get a full ten seconds of quiet while the kid tries to push the button right. Not that I would find joy in my kid silently struggling with something. No, ma'am.
How would you wash those??
Yikes.Thanks for the heads up I will stay away from that. ;)
Yeah, they had a very cute HS Musical t-shirt at Target too, BUT it played a song! No Thanks!
I saw those, ridiculous. How bout a peace and silent shirt, I'd buy that, in bulk!!!
Good lord, talking clothes, really?! Please don't let them come out with a Star Wars or Pokemon one. I'll be in deep doodoo.
Really? Someone felt the need to make clothes talk? And we still don't have more energy alternatives for our cars? Interesting world we live in...
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
12 comments:
Talking clothes...what's the point?
I see these in Target all the time and just keep walking.. :)
I just bought Adam a transformer one Christmas... I might regret it later.
I have enough irritation right now with talking toys. No talking clothes for me. Ever!
Oh wow...no thanks!!
What will they come up with next?!?!?
Psst . . . those things are harder to make go off than it would seem, and you get a full ten seconds of quiet while the kid tries to push the button right. Not that I would find joy in my kid silently struggling with something. No, ma'am.
How would you wash those??
Yikes.
Thanks for the heads up I will stay away from that. ;)
Yeah, they had a very cute HS Musical t-shirt at Target too, BUT it played a song! No Thanks!
I saw those, ridiculous. How bout a peace and silent shirt, I'd buy that, in bulk!!!
Good lord, talking clothes, really?! Please don't let them come out with a Star Wars or Pokemon one. I'll be in deep doodoo.
Really? Someone felt the need to make clothes talk? And we still don't have more energy alternatives for our cars? Interesting world we live in...
Post a Comment