The last place you want to be while in Target and the power goes out and it is completely pitch black, is the Halloween section. Because the glow in the dark skeletons and mummy heads look really freaky. Especially through a 4 year old's eyes.
But I'll tell you that the gouge marks on my arms and the piercing screams in my ears were all worth it. Even after running through the storming, pouring rain without an umbrella. Because finally after months of looking, they had one. A Wii Fit. And if this dang toy doesn't get me excited about exercising, I'm screwed and doomed to turn my designer jeans in for sweatpants.
Not that I got to use it today. I was too tired. Someone might have had a few nightmares last night. And no one came to check the closet or under the bed when I cried.
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


11 comments:
That would have freaked me out too!
Um.. for the good of the jeans my friend.. for the good of the jeans.. :)
PS.. totally would have freaked me out too by the way.. xox
I used my Wii Fit every single day!
For a week.
And that was back in May.
Yeah. It is pretty easy to dust though.
You got one?! I've been looking everywhere just for the Wii itself and no luck. For a year!
Why did the power go out? I would have cried.
The weather here was awful yesterday!!
I cant beleive that happened!
Glad you found your Wii fit though!!! (designer jeans sound so much better!!)
Hey, don't knock a good pair of sweats. It's not as big a deal when you drop peanut butter on them as you munch in the comfort of your fluffy chair.
I was going to get Wii Fit, but I'm afraid it would end up like the treadmill in my room --just sitting there collecting dust.
Oh, my. Some of that Target stuff is truly frightening. In the dark there? EEK
My boyfriend has been stalking Best Buy for Wii for so long...he promises to buy a Wii Fit for me :) But actually, I'd rather have the Harry Potter game. I'm sure that is so much fun!
My google reader suggested your blog. I'm 24, not married, and nowhere near having kids, but I just love reading about your family!
ROFL Hilarious post, Amy! I think I would freak out if I was in the Halloween department and the power went out too. yikes.
I hope I can find a Wii fit one of these days. I hear they're fun. But, I hear the Wii UNFIT is a lot MORE fun. You mime activities like eating donuts or receiving massages.
Oh poor thing. My daughter would have done the same thing. I think i need to try the Wii fit i need a little workout motivation right now.
Post a Comment