Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She gets me every time

Last night...

Kathryn, come here so I can wipe your nose. What the heck? Why is your nose green? Did you stick a marker up there?

Yep, it smelled real good.

Come on, let's go wash it.

And at that moment Emma, on her death bed, moaned out for something.

This morning...

Kathryn, come here so I can wipe your nose. Ugh, we never cleaned that last night.

And at that moment, Emma threw up, chocolate pudding.

In the carpool dropoff:

Kathryn, here's a tissue so you can wipe your nose.

MOM, I DO NOT HAVE BOOGERS!

Oh crap, your teacher is just gonna think I'm the best. Especially since she's going to try and wipe that nose all day too.

Although I have to say that I do prefer the green marker version of snot over the real thing. Unfortunately it wasn't brown marker on the carpet.

9 comments:

the mama bird diaries said...

That's hilarious. I think you're right. Fake boogers better than real boogers.

Stephanie said...

Oh Amy! I don't even know what to say sometimes. I am scared this is my future too. You are hilarious! So are the girls :)

Anonymous said...

I so see why you need that stiff drink. And, were these the apple ones from Mr Sketch? I loved those things.

Rhea said...

damn, someone needs to Clorax your house...I'm going to send you a couple hundred bottles in the mail!!

Dawn said...

Oh! She just cracks me up. Love your face painting on the "gridiron girl" post! And the talking shirt...yeah, I would have passed that up too. :)

Ed (zoesdad) said...

I am ever amazed at the things kids attempt to and actually do put in their noses and mouths. You gotta love the lingering marker!

Kat said...

Hahaha!! That is awesome. :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, Amy, that is too much!

I can just imagine that! You should have taken a picture.

At least it smelled good.

Rachel said...

Laugh, giggle, shudder, eeeewww and ain't being a mom fabulous :-)

LOL.

 
Blog Masthead Design by JudithShakes Designs.