But I put my trust in my husband to ensure she had a good time and to capture the memories. I gave him a camera and sent them on their way. And look how much fun she had:
Hmmm. That looks like the picture of Miss Tortilla Face that she begged me to take at the restaurant the night before. And while it is kinda scary, it's not Halloween. Which would mean that there are no shots of my girls trick or treating.
For the first time in 14 years.
Funny, I'm thinking that he didn't forget to use the jug of rum he took along for the trip. But not one stinking picture of my girls. And I heard there was some fun. Some spooky houses, an inflatable Halloween obstacle course. But not one picture of any of it. And that's probably exactly how he planned it.
Which means I am definitely going next year. And don't think he got away with it. He's going too!
I did manage to snap a few pics before they set off. Hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |



8 comments:
Dear Krazy K,
Please tell mommy Aunt Traci doens't like all the skin showing. You ARE helplessly cute, though!!
So cute!
Oh, my gosh. S needs a stiletto up his arse. SHAME on him. Also, the sassy genie? Stole that shot.
What awesome costumes!! They looked great!
I would be so mad at dad...get em back next year girl!!
I would cry.
Both my hubby and I take the boys trick or treating (we leave a bowl of candy on our porch for the trick or treaters). Todd video tapes and I snap shots. This year though I was so in the moment that I only got one actual trick or treating shot. Oh well.
Oh my goodness! No pictures of them trick or treating?! Goodness...next year maybe the men should stay and pass out candy :)
Teeheee.... the title is perfect because I have not one picture of my kids actually trick or treating either. Guess who I sent out to accompany my children?
is that a Lupe tortilla? that would have made a great halloween costume. I think the pictures you got were great - all we care about is seeing the costumes anyway. who needs another boring backsides at a random door trick or treating shot?
Post a Comment