
Around here, when things get out of hand, we threaten a case of red booty. Kathryn thought it was so funny that the monkey's butt was already red. So I replied, "Well what color do you think it would be if we spanked that...never mind."
I'm finally learning to shut my mouth.


11 comments:
LOL...that's hilarious! I needed a good laugh today! Thanks :)
I had a major guffaw. FUNNY lady.
That is too funny.
It is so hard to shut my mouth! Especially if that were coming out of it!
WE love those red butt baboons at the zoo. THEY never get old.
PS. The weather here is awesome too. What is going on? We never have good weather in stinking Ohio.
LOL! I'll have to remember the red booty threat :)
HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Purple?
I don't think I would've been able to stop myself from finishing that sentence! Kudos.
Probably a good move, Amy! That could have been bad! But, now, I'm wondering...what color would it be?
I thought we were the only twisted parents to make spank the monkey jokes with our 3 year old. Our personal favorite is, "Honey! What do we have to do to that naughty monkey?"
Insert laughter as we wait for her sweet little answer... :)
Oh Amy!! LOL! Probably a good move not to ask that out loud :)
Post a Comment