Well not exactly. But we are off to, as Emma calls it, the Cowboy Capital of the World, otherwise known as Bandera. We'll be hooting and hollering, riding the range, eating biscuits and gravy, you get the idea. We'll also pay a visit to that ORCA Shamu, can't say killer whale because Kathryn FREAKS out on that word. She thinks he will jump out of the water and eat her right up if he's a killer whale, but apparently orcas are nicer.
So the one thing we probably won't be doing is surfing the web. It's not looking good for a wireless connection out in the middle of nowhere. It's going to be a very hard week for me :-) Maybe I'll find some cyber cafe, or a Starbucks. I mean hasn't Starbucks taken over the world? I'm hoping to find some wi-fi somewhere because as much as going without Internet will be hard, I will not put myself through dial-up. No way, no how.
So I hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to catch up on your adventures when I return, although I'm so far behind as it is. Over 200 unread in my reader. Can't imagine how many will be there when I get home.
See y'all later!!
Bulk purchase smoke 1775856595534-4
3 months ago


22 comments:
Have a great time. I am so jealous! I want to take a vacation - middle of nowhere sounds great right about now. Good luck with no internet...I kind of freak out without it too :)
Mayhan? We went there all the time when I was a kiddo.
Have fun!
Have a fantastic time. Save the little one from the child hunting whales. :)
Go cold turkey... you can do it. :)
Have an awesome time!!!!!!!!!!
enjoy the orcas!
Killer whale freaks me out too :0
I am sure there is a Starbucks--even killer whales need their caffeine, right ?!
Have a great trip! I bet you find a Starbucks or something!
Have fun! Try to keep cool. I hear it is super crazy hot down there!
Have a great trip!!
Hope you are having a good time! When you get back, check out my blog..I tagged you! :)
Oh lordy...a week without the internet would give me the shakes. Good luck and have a great vacation.
I hope you had fun.. and don't worry about the dreaded reader.. it is always there.. ticking away.
Have fun! Actually some time away from my computer and the internet sound good right about now!! :)
Hope you have an amazing trip. Can't wait to read all about it.
Hoping you are having a fantastic time.
Well, clearly I'm behind since I'm just now reading this late Tuesday night!
Hope you're having a great time. And I really hope there's Starbucks. I can't make it through a day without them!
I, too, kind of freak when someone says whale.
Have a good time! :)
And I LOVE Kathryn's face in that pic of the girls on your sidebar! She's a cutie!
Go. Have fun. Take pictures. Come home. Click button named 'Mark all as read' in your reader. Relax. Post pics for us to oogle.
hope you're having an awesome time!!
come and visit the new place when you get back!!
Post a Comment